Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:31pm

Style: Ninpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    I originally posted this:

In it I "openly questioned" the legality of some of the things described in these posts. A Mod [PBUH--Ed.] who has actual legal expertise as opposed to my extensive knowledge gleaned from watching Law&Order, recommended I "fix" it so as to avoid contributing to the mess.

I now hope that during the time I posted it and I received the notification that perhaps it no longer applies.

Training for years as a kid is not the same as training as an adult. Sorry. No disrespect; one is simply not physically mature at that stage. This is one of the reasons I rant about "junior" dan ranks and other such nonsense. If Paul wishes to make a living teaching children that is not a problem provided he is honest to them and himself with what he is doing. If he wishes to be a competent instructor who is teaching a martial art(s) he needs to maintain training with those who are competent. This is why teachers train with their teachers.

--J.D.
    i agree and i will...i still do train and i am getting my nidan in ninpo hopfully inseptember...its a tough one....i am a student for life....i want to get a far as i can...i hope to have 5th in each of my arts in 15 yrs from now...lol...well see...thank you for what you have came out and said...i hope we can be friends and talk moves now instead.

all the best paul,

also the juniour ranks that i got i did upgrade and get the adult ones.
    just so you know...but for the most part my first bb i give to student will be a juniour, and a few after that i am sure

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Because then they could be checked. I have a sneaking suspicion they are in the same age bracket.
    nope they are older 40's 50' and jb is about 30 i would guess..
    i dont wanna give names over the net...i respect them so please respect that.

like i said my stuff is up on the wall for everybody, my instucters are right around the corner.....

there is that thai guy i was telling you about that is 25 that teaches with out in certificates and insurence that kinda bugs me......i want him to be checked out...he has the forever going, lost the cert in a flood, or family art....kinda answers...that makes me wonder

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reading these posts makes my head hurt.

It is actually quite easy to confirm lineage provided the instructors are legitimate. That is part of the reason there are organizations. Instuctors should be willing and proud to provide their certifications. To do otherwise suggests something else.

--J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:44pm

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Muay Thai back when I did it had no certifications. It was all what you could do.
    Last edited by rexkwon; 6/14/2006 10:47pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    look man a few others are off me please let this end....i am not going to put there names up on here so thousands of people call them...i have respect im not changing that. they im sure as most like their privacy. if they want they can come on here. all that matters is the people that are going to learn from me....they can meet them look at the cert's....so please just let me off, i did as you asked and please just repect that i made it this far in the MA's.

thank you to the few who are done, please the rest of you all i wana do is be done..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rexkwon
    Muay Thai back when I did it had no certifications. It was all what you could do.

oh ok...well i have never done it so i didnt know..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:49pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only some BULLSHIDO person would be so hesitant to list his MA qualifications.. I mean what is the big deal about it?

I am a White Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Flavio Behring.. My main instructor in my academy is Manuel Rey. I don't have a problem posting this in the Bullshido Internet Forum cause I would gladly provide contact information to verify my claim.

No when you get all paranoid and defensive when your credentials are being questiones then the Bullshido Meter breaks the roof. I mean if you are so legit as you claim you don't need to hide anything do you...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im not going in to detail accept this...it is not a bio...alot missing....but here...then please delte this thread.

they are at the dojo but i will try to do it off hand...but please stop this is killing me....yea im a ninja in tears....good fucking job.....

Tae kwon do---- september 04 had 4 instructers got colord belts from,
    black belt i got from Jung C. Kim. as the final instructer jose wanted 10% of what i made. I felt that i paid him so much i did not wanna do that...so got black from another. he was a hipecrit, as he did the same thing to his instructer. We have since made up. Jung C. Kim I have know idea who he is or where he is that was a seminar test. So he could be someone or noone. bet he was good at the seminar.

Jeet kune do-----December 05
    adrian something is a certified teacher and tought sophorn, sophorn tought me. I teach Jeet kune do concepts....not as a whole art... Sophorn=alex...nickname eiaser to say.

Kenpo ----i started in 3rd grade (93) in dont remember what it the dojo was called....i am doing final test in
    spokane first week in july. Who ever gives me that i dont know. I just know its a seminar to test at. So i am 3rd Brown technically for 2 more weeks. This was going to be done before i opend except they pushed the seminar back. so i put it on the flyer as i was to be BB by the time I opend. My bad, shouldv'e waited.

Ninpo:(january 06-BB certificate) studied with alot of people seminars, books, dvds, to speed the process.
    Kory aldridge was my first instructer he tought me 9-8-7th kyu.
    did some more kyu work with him as he moved along with it.
    tested at another seminar that was not bujinkan but of the glenn morris people.
    so i was granted a shodan in ninpo tai-jutsu from one of those men.
    the certificate is rice paper with a bunch of kanji, with the 9 ryus on it, stamped so you know its real. there is more but im not giving a novel.

I know that seminars somtimes you can get had...by people you dont know if they are fake or real..but my training all the way there was classroom so it dosent matter to me what the paper says because i know the moves regardless
    beacuse of the class room.
    so my moves are good....(not saying im better)

I always learned all the way up to black belt and tested elsewhere....yes i should not have done that....but i did.....my choice cant do it now...my karma will come back in my students. so please dont let me have it

I jugglad alot and did them all at once sometimes too..

tae kwon do...started at 5 yrs old (did this and kenpo together)
    kenpo ------about 9 yrs old
    jeet kune do---16-17
    ninpo 18-19

as i said my mom liked me to do it to get away from my dad,
    so when i got far in one i went striaght to the next.

my next style to learn in aikido or BJJ..so if anyone knows a good one in
    washington let me know please.

i also just started XMA...its fun but i perfer to learn somthing more realistic

so yea its a hard one to track down but i am true and legit.

so i changed the 4th deggree thing...happy....can you let me go now????
    I am not puting my certificates on the internet to risky for me..call me parinoid but that is how i am.so i hope this suits and is better.......im not going to give a full bio about me...as i doint know you and dont want my bio out on the net...so i missed parts in the traing but that is as close a i am going to go out.

no there is no shodan in JKD....he did not belive in belts...or paper with a name on it...as i myself worked a lil with adrian..he tought me alot about bruce for instace....did you know that bruce once said to dan? " I would no more punch a man in the toe, than i would kick him in the head"

adrian was traind by dan either direct or one away.

so i am not a phony, please take me out of that catagory as, Rick tew, frank dux, ashda kim...ect... the people i have avoided...

my main instructer of my higher kyus in ninpo i will not reveal untill i talk to him.
    as a matter a fact i am going for nidan in august with him. so that certificate is very good. he also has seen all my certificates along with most of the instructers i have had. they were all fine with what i did and they all said i was going to go far, and they will always support me, and they have.

so when a kid and parent comes in if they want to meet my instructers they are all with in a 20 mile radias except for one. and i will always take them there as i have permission. so that the parent and child know that i am not a phony.

im not teaching comp, or anything like that. Just the moves I am certified to d.
    I have my shodans.
    Last edited by Ninja85; 6/14/2006 10:57pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my main instructers here in town i am going to continue to get my nidans in these styles....and stick with them.....i have leard it is right to dao...and easier to track.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 10:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so now can you delte this please!!!!

any moderator i need to teach what i love and make some extra money for my soon to b wife and child that is all i care about...im not hurting anyone...

to you docter x i think is your name...thank you for your comment about teaching the kids