Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by semimoto
    martial beats art anytime,
    i watch the ufc anytime its not a re-re-rerun.
    havent those snobs watched karate kid, they always get spanked.
    :5huh:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's ridiculous. Why would you be selling out if you are doing something you love for money? And you have to love fighting to do it professionally. Or at least to be any good at it.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds alot like some of the hardcore punk people I've met, "OMG your making money? you sold out!"

Didn't so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollack
    Anyway some 'martial art snobs' make me feel like I am a simpleton for liking UFC.
    You'd be surprised how many people's attitudes change after a quick triangle choke. I know mine did.
    sudo make me a sandwich!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyDaHedgehog
    You'd be surprised how many people's attitudes change after a quick triangle choke. I know mine did.
    Getting choked out is a very humbling experience. At least the first time. Unless you're smart enough to already know you aren't hot ****.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollack
    I'm not well versed on martial arts at all, but I enjoy watching UFC fights and any deviations of it like TUF. Who doesn't like to see people getting hurt? Anyway some 'martial art snobs' make me feel like I am a simpleton for liking UFC.
    If you watch UFC to see people get hurt you are a simpleton.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

UFC is not too commercialized

UFC today has evolved so much of what it used to be, that there are so many styles of fighting in which those fighters are the best pound-for-pound fighters. And to say that the UFC has gotten commercialized would be dumb because, what are they selling besides the best damn fights with the best damn fighters on the planet?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosexmachina
    Getting choked out is a very humbling experience. At least the first time. Unless you're smart enough to already know you aren't hot ****.
    ..which people knew long before UFC, before BJJ, and even before Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinz
    Sounds alot like some of the hardcore punk people I've met, "OMG your making money? you sold out!"
    When a lot of a sport/entertainment is pushing supplements rather than fighting, you gotta wonder...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah. if that were true of course, which it isnt. when they spend more time pushing xyience or whatever than they do fighting on a UFC PPV, then you might have a point.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last