Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    non right now
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

best place to post

if im asking questions about what style to take or what style is effective or any other questions like this where is the best place to post? for what i can tell the main fourm is good for that but then there is the ymas fourm.so what content is best for both of these 2 fourms?
    i have posted a few threads already in the hopes that i have put them in the right places.
    also,is there a way that i can check on what threads i have started and what threads i have posted in with out having to just remember? where i can just click on a something and it shows me the threads i have started and have psoted in?
    thanks.

AikidoBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the Bullshido Forums drummingman... Make sure you review your dojo and add it to your user control panel so you can get the icon in your user info bar in your posts.

Style
    non right now
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hi aikidobot.i went to the link that you posted but im not sure how add it to my user control panel.what does that little graphic do for me when i have it?

Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi drummingman... you should have a User Control Panel link above the title of the thread... this will show you all the threads you've posted on, and if you have any replies.

you've placed a couple of the threads you've started in the MABS (Martial Arts BS) forum... that's the forum for serious investigation into fraud etc, so "which art is best" and "is Aikido effective" aren't really subjects that need to clutter it up.

There's a very effective search function, which will help you find thread with those subjects discussed. They are both much discussed topics, by the way.

One of your threads has mention of health issues... there's a health and fitness forum which would fit in there quite well.

So, in summary... read the forum descriptions, read the stickies, use the search function, read more, and enjoy your time at Bullshido!
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Style
    non right now
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hi sochin.
    so what is the best place for those threads that i posted?
    also,where are the different fourms at? i looked on that fourm main page and could not find the styles forum and i did not see the health and fitness fourm.
    i did read the stickies but they really do not say the best place to post the threads that i posted.thats why i just went a head and put them where i did.
    thanks for the help.

Style
    non right now
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hi sochin.
    where would be the best place to post the threads that i did? i read the stickies and it did not really say the best place for those kinds of threads so thats why i just put them where i did.
    also,where is the styles fourm? i looked on the main fourm page and could not find it.i will have to look for the health fourm.
    thanks for the help.
    sorry about the double post.i thought i lost the last on.
    Last edited by drummingman; 2/28/2007 6:07am at .

Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Under the thread title up there... underneath there's a link to the main forums bit:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/

That opens the list of forums...
    the physical health and training forum http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

You've already found MABS and YMAS (your martial art sucks)... general stuff can be posted in YMAS, but be prepared for some irreverant replies...

To be honest, you're pretty much in the right place now, in Newbietown.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Style
    non right now
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if the user control link is above the title of the thread does that not mean that i still have to find each thread that i have posted?

Style
    Boxing; Sub. Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, probably best to stay here for a while. If you ask those questions in YMAS, well, it won't be pretty.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Style
    Boxing; Sub. Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummingman
    if the user control link is above the title of the thread does that not mean that i still have to find each thread that i have posted?
    No, on any page you're on the control panel is usually on the right hand side near the top of the screen, right underneath an "ads by google" link.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last