232280 Bullies, 4058 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 54
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Anna Kovacs is offline
    Anna Kovacs's Avatar

    Spear Sister

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,421

    Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:44pm

    supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, they have a school in chattanooga...thats only a couple hours away, maybe one day I'll go learn to be a ninja.
  2. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:53pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Praise be upon his smurfiness!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  3. Zendetta is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,681

    Posted On:
    6/09/2006 2:59pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Actually, your so-called aryan invasion is considered a myth by many scholars. Care to try again?
    'Some scholars' (love that one, btw) may argue with the 'Aryan invasion of India' theme. I have no opinion, as I'm not a scholar of such things myself. I do know that 'some scholars' have supported the hypothesis. Middle Easterners DID establish colonies aas far away as Mongolia, and a lighter skinned people did invade and conquer ancient India.

    I also know that YOU have just reiterated the idea by associating the Indo-European language connection with the term 'aryan'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    As far as I know, Stormfront and Hitler did not consider Italians inferior as they were allies of the nazi regime. As for strormfront, quote:
    And then you fall back on the 'scholars' at stormfront to bolster your position?

    Goddam you are a tool of high order.


    Are you a racist, KFS?
    Last edited by Zendetta; 6/09/2006 3:02pm at .
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."
  4. Lane is offline
    Lane's Avatar

    Ex-ninja

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,351

    Posted On:
    6/09/2006 5:23pm


     Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Africa were all black? Oh, that must be the myth that the Egyptians were black. I can see how having that misguided belief would confuse you.
    Northern Africans (with the exception of the Egyptians) are black. I presume you've heard of Ethiopia and Nubia?

    It's not that the so-called native Americans were not intelligent, but were in fact unsophisticated.
    What do you mean by unsophisticated?

    Aside from the Egyptian cultural (who weren't primarily made up of black people), there is no historical evidence of that.
    Timbuktu? Ghana?

    A subjective argument as "most" would indicate anything of importance was derived from Asian cultures. That's an outright lie.
    Paper? Gunpowder? Noodles, for God's sake! NOODLES!

    Which the Chinese only used as fireworks and rudimenatary siege weapons. It was the Europeans that turned it into the weapons that shaped the world since that time. Your parents wasted their money on your meager education.
    My parents didn't pay for my education. I received two scholarships, one for academic merit and one for excellence in academic competitions like debate and journalism. I attend law school on my savings.

    I'm not saying that the Europeans weren't innovative; obviously they were. Your clever straw man will not work. You made the claim that somehow Europeans, particularly white Europeans, were "some of history's most brilliant." I simply pointed out that white Europeans have been no more or less brilliant than other cultures, because all cultures have had their advances in the sciences and the humanities.
    --
    L.
  5. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    6/10/2006 1:32am

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane
    Northern Africans (with the exception of the Egyptians) are black. I presume you've heard of Ethiopia and Nubia?



    What do you mean by unsophisticated?



    Timbuktu? Ghana?



    Paper? Gunpowder? Noodles, for God's sake! NOODLES!



    My parents didn't pay for my education. I received two scholarships, one for academic merit and one for excellence in academic competitions like debate and journalism. I attend law school on my savings.

    I'm not saying that the Europeans weren't innovative; obviously they were. Your clever straw man will not work. You made the claim that somehow Europeans, particularly white Europeans, were "some of history's most brilliant." I simply pointed out that white Europeans have been no more or less brilliant than other cultures, because all cultures have had their advances in the sciences and the humanities.
    Kungfools looks to have been...


    PWN3d
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  6. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    6/10/2006 2:00am

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta

    Are you a racist, KFS?
    Do you see me posting at stormfront?
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  7. Doctor X is offline
    Doctor X's Avatar

    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,383

    Posted On:
    6/10/2006 3:06am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Left-handers are, of course, the True Master Race [Tm.--Ed.].

    Consider the evidences:

    • Leonardo Da Vinci
      Michelangelo
      Joan of Arc
      Ramses II
      Alexander the Great
      Charlemagne
      Julius Caesar
      Napoléon Bonaparte
      Hellen Keller
      Albert Schweitzer
      Buzz Aldrin
      General H. "Stromin'" Norman Schwarzkopf
      Clarence Darrow
      F. Lee Bailey
      Carry Grant
      Robert DeNiro
      M.C. Escher
      Sergei Rachmaninoff
      "Babe" Ruth
      Samuel Clemens
      H.G. Wells
      Phil Collins
      Jimi Hendrix
      Robert Redford
      Carol Brunette
      Mark Twain [Stop that.--Ed.]
      Greta Garbo
      Kermit the Frog
      George Burns
      Lewis Carroll
      Larry Bird
      Bart Simpson


    Sorry to make you cry.

    --J.D.

    [He neglects:

    • Charles Manson
      George H.W. Bush
      William J. Clinton
      H. Ross Perot
      Robert Dole--by default
      Usama bin Laden
      Charles Windsor-Mountbatten
      Barry B*nds
      Benjamin Netanyahu
      Lt. Col. Oliver North
      John Dillinger
      Albert DeSalvo
      Ringo Starr
      Paul McCartney
      Tom Cruise
      Robert Blake
      Ty Cobb
      Marcia Clark
      Pat Robertson
    --Ed.]
  8. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    6/11/2006 12:02am

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Kungfools looks to have been...


    PWN3d
    Hmmm, that's akin to a wing chuner wiping the floor with a bjj.

    It just doesn't happen.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  9. WunHungLo is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    170

    Posted On:
    6/12/2006 10:03am


     Style: Jujutsu, freestyle Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Do you see me posting at stormfront?

    The question was, are you a RACIST, not a RACIALIST. Any person can be a racist of some type without any political affiliation. Most people feel some kind of prejudice towards at least one group, even if it's only mistrust or apprehension.
    You don't have to be any kind of nationalist, or a member of certain forums.

    Why don't you just man up and admit it? For ****'s sake, it's not like you do a good job of hiding your feelings.
  10. Stick is offline
    Stick's Avatar

    Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington DC. USA
    Posts
    7,952

    Posted On:
    6/12/2006 11:01am

    hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Because the "Aryan" race is STUPID.

    Thats right I said it. They are some of the dumbest pple ever birthed. Got a problem with it, TOUGH! Even Stormfront is scared of us badass NEGROES thats why the have to huddle in mass and discuss how to deal with us. You don't see "How to beat a Whitie" threads because we don't need them. Aryans are weak. We beat them down because their bodies are weak. We breed them out because their very genes are weak. That is God tell them that he made a mistake creating them and wants them gone. God hates weakness and "Aryans" are weak.

    POWER TO THE BLUE PPLE HAIL PAPA SMURF!!!!:evil6:
    I have soda from my nose all over my work computer.

    **** you Asia >_<
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.