Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:55am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    On the flip side of it, they happen to be histories most brilliant. How many black masters of the arts can you name from the renaissance?
    You have the African and Middle Eastern Muslims (all of whom are "black") to thank FOR the Rennaisance. It was they who preserved the thought of Aristotle, without whom modern rationality would be lost.

Holding Sub-Saharan Africans to task for not being part of what was a European happening is like saying that Native Americans were not intelligent because they were located on the wrong continent. Lots of African nations, particularly Western African ones, had their own centers of science and learning that were roughly contemporaneous with Rennaisance-era Europe and rivalled them in education.

Not to mention that most of the advances of Northern Europe were due to the Europeans' trade with Asian cultures like China. Things like gunpowder were not European inventions.
    --
    L.

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:59am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Lane, would you like me to erase your duplicate posts?

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 2:23am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes please. I have no idea how that happened.
    --
    L.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 3:07am

Style: BJJ, WMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is quite the futile debate here.

No one is going to bring anyone out of their racist beliefs, because the sheer fact they're racist is indicative of the fact they are complete ignorant fools whose warped views of reality keep them from any logical thought, just as no one is going to convince a level-headed non-racist to be racist.

In other words:
    :deadhorse

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 11:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    uhhh, so now the Italians are Aryan too? Are you sure they wern't smarter and more creative because of all that Moorish blood?
    See the following definition ->

Aryan: A term for peoples speaking the language of Europe and India. In Nazi racial theory, a person of pure German "blood." The term "non-Aryan" was used to designate Jews, part-Jews and others of supposedly inferior racial stock.
    As far as I know, Stormfront and Hitler did not consider Italians inferior as they were allies of the nazi regime. As for strormfront, quote:

THE PEOPLE OF PRESENT-DAY ITALY ARE OF ARYAN ORIGIN AND THEIR ITALIAN CIVILIZATION IS ARYAN AS WELL. Peoples of various Aryan civilizations have inhabited our peninsula for numerous millennia. In fact, the quantity of surviving physical remains from the pre-Aryan cultures of the Italian peninsula that have been uncovered by our archaeologists is quite insignificant. The origins of the present-day Italian population belong, for the most part, to the identical races that have for so long constituted, and even now still constitute, the perennially surviving flesh and bone of our European homeland."
    -source stormfront

This is why you saw Asian type quotation marks around the word aryan. He was playing fast and loose with the term.

'Aryan' also indicates the ancient Iranians who overran the Indian subcontinent. Will the real Aryans please stand up?
    Actually, your so-called aryan invasion is considered a myth by many scholars. Care to try again?
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane
    You have the African and Middle Eastern Muslims (all of whom are "black") to thank FOR the Rennaisance. It was they who preserved the thought of Aristotle, without whom modern rationality would be lost.
    Africa were all black? Oh, that must be the myth that the Egyptians were black. I can see how having that misguided belief would confuse you.

Holding Sub-Saharan Africans to task for not being part of what was a European happening is like saying that Native Americans were not intelligent because they were located on the wrong continent.
    It's not that the so-called native Americans were not intelligent, but were in fact unsophisticated.

Lots of African nations, particularly Western African ones, had their own centers of science and learning that were roughly contemporaneous with Rennaisance-era Europe and rivalled them in education.
    Aside from the Egyptian cultural (who weren't primarily made up of black people), there is no historical evidence of that.

Not to mention that most of the advances of Northern Europe were due to the Europeans' trade with Asian cultures like China.
    A subjective argument as "most" would indicate anything of importance was derived from Asian cultures. That's an outright lie.

Things like gunpowder were not European inventions.
    Which the Chinese only used as fireworks and rudimenatary siege weapons. It was the Europeans that turned it into the weapons that shaped the world since that time. Your parents wasted their money on your meager education.
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 6/09/2006 1:18pm at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:41pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wacky ****

That is some wacky ****. Dallas' ninjas look like the usual LARPing goofballs. BUT, he does have this on his Web site:

"
    Important Notice
    Over the past few days there have been fraudulent emails sent out to numerous persons from someone claiming to be Shidoshi. These emails contain content that would not be sent out by Shidoshi or from any legitimate Black Sash or Instructor of this style.
    The only email addresses that can be trusted to come from one of our Instructors are the ones that end in @konigunninjutsu.com. Any emails sent from other addresses claiming to be Shidoshi or any other Instructor are not to be considered legitimate.
    Even if it does come from an email address that ends in @konigunninjutsu.com, please use your head. If it doesn't look legitimate, then it probably isn't legitimate. If you recieve an email from someone claiming to be a Black Sash or an Instructor of Konigun and they say anything that makes you uncomfortable, please report it to the Webmaster immediately at webmaster@konigunninjutsu.com.
    Below is a list of known fraudulent email addresses that have been used. It will be updated as more addresses are discovered or reported:

• shidoshisaija@yahoo.com
    • shidoshisaija@hotmail.com"

Hence, maybe he knows someone is using his identity as a dupe. Hopefully, he'll send out at least a 10th level assassin with a 19 Dexterity to deal with the offender.

-daGorilla

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    uhhh, so now the Italians are Aryan too? Are you sure they wern't smarter and more creative because of all that Moorish blood?
    ~reminded of the scene in True Romance with Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken~

Hopper: You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that **** fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by *******.

Walken: Come again?

Hopper: It's a fact. Sicilians have ****** blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are *******. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that ****** gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were *******. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother fucked a ******, and had a half-****** kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin'?

Walken: I haven't killed anybody since 1974. *BLAM*
    Last edited by Neildo; 6/09/2006 1:13pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:29pm

Style: kb, tapping, jjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone knows that the Aryan Race originated in Atlantis.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:37pm

Style: looking for new style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by porch
    Everyone knows that the Aryan Race originated in Atlantis.
    O RLY?

Or did it originate in Thule?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast