Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Because the "Aryan" race is STUPID.

Thats right I said it. They are some of the dumbest pple ever birthed. Got a problem with it, TOUGH! Even Stormfront is scared of us badass NEGROES thats why the have to huddle in mass and discuss how to deal with us. You don't see "How to beat a Whitie" threads because we don't need them. Aryans are weak. We beat them down because their bodies are weak. We breed them out because their very genes are weak. That is God tell them that he made a mistake creating them and wants them gone. God hates weakness and "Aryans" are weak.

POWER TO THE BLUE PPLE HAIL PAPA SMURF!!!!:evil6:
    Are you trying to tell me that God is black ?

I wonder if he says stuff like "DAAYYYMMNNN !!" ?
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:01am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh god, I'd forgotten about that website. I just lost 15 minutes of my life looking at those batshit insane fucktard ramblings.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WunHungLo
    For those of you who don't know already, Stormfront is a very large White nationalist forum, full of everything from skinheads to tinfoil-hat survivalist kooks.

I was directed to a post yesterday from "Shidoshi" Dallas, who is advertising his Christian Identity Ninjutsu alliance. Now, I knew Dallas and his cult were Christian, but Christian identity is something different altogether.

Basics of Cristian Identity include the belief that the blonde haired "Aryan" race are the true children of Israel. Jews are pretenders, and in reality they are the children of Satan. All other races are made from mud, and have no souls. I'm also pretty sure they think the Earth is only 7,000 years old, but I'm not positive about that last one.

The funny thing is, everyone on Stormfront seems to know Dallas is a fraud, which really says something, considering that many posters believe they will one day use their amazing martial skills to single-handedly defeat an army of Negroes. Us Europeans invented ALL martial arts, BTW. The Asians just stole them from us.
    If you ignored the racism, you'd mistaken that site for the Pax Baculum :phil:
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:18am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Because the "Aryan" race is STUPID.

Thats right I said it. They are some of the dumbest pple ever birthed.
    On the flip side of it, they happen to be histories most brilliant. How many black masters of the arts can you name from the renaissance?

Got a problem with it, TOUGH! Even Stormfront is scared of us badass NEGROES thats why the have to huddle in mass and discuss how to deal with us. You don't see "How to beat a Whitie" threads because we don't need them. Aryans are weak. We beat them down because their bodies are weak. We breed them out because their very genes are weak. That is God tell them that he made a mistake creating them and wants them gone. God hates weakness and "Aryans" are weak.

POWER TO THE BLUE PPLE HAIL PAPA SMURF!!!!:evil6:
    Okay...that was more than a bit strange.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:21am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I keep getting a server error when I try to open the stormfront page, I wonder if AOL is preventing access.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane
    This is the funniest thing I've read all week.
    Asia only believes that because he probably doesn't spend anytime in a Louis farrakhan rally.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 12:56am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The weird thing is, when Asia posts goofy racism, I get the impression that he's joking.
    KFSS. . . . . not so much with the joking part.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    The weird thing is, when Asia posts goofy racism, I get the impression that he's joking.
    KFSS. . . . . not so much with the joking part.
    I admit it, I hate martial styilsts. Only because they're human. :icon_mad:

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    On the flip side of it, they happen to be histories most brilliant. How many black masters of the arts can you name from the renaissance?
    uhhh, so now the Italians are Aryan too? Are you sure they wern't smarter and more creative because of all that Moorish blood?

'Aryan' also indicates the ancient Iranians who overran the Indian subcontinent. Will the real Aryans please stand up?

Seriously, you are a one man refutation of the myth of white supremacy.

Okay...that was more than a bit strange.
    :eatbaby:
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:33am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    You have the African and Middle Eastern Muslims (all of whom are "black") to thank FOR the Rennaisance. It was they who preserved the thought of Aristotle, without whom modern rationality would be lost.

Holding Sub-Saharan Africans to task for not being part of what was a European happening is like saying that Native Americans were not intelligent because they were located on the wrong continent. Lots of African nations, particularly Western African ones, had their own centers of science and learning that were roughly contemporaneous with Rennaisance-era Europe and rivalled them in education.

Not to mention that most of the advances of Northern Europe were due to the Europeans' trade with Asian cultures like China. Things like gunpowder were not European inventions.
    --
    L.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast