All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 7:02am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Not that I know of. She begged the administrators to do something. But we got nothing. Wasn't a transfer, it was an out-right expolsion with the possibility of a parole type of thing where after 1 semester if we've been good, they'd let us back in. Of course, since I'm such a pansy goody two shoes, I got let back in. Not before they however, lost my transcripts somewhere along the line.

I wasn't aware that we were supposed to be given a hearing. :whoknows:

Yeah pretty much.

They "lost" your transcripts? That's bullshit.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 7:29am

Style: Kali/Jun Fan/CSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    +rep for plifness.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 10:58am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Then fucking sue her, you little *****.

You're going to try some half-assed college prank? **** THAT. Get what's yours.

AND ANSWER THE REST OF THE QUESTIONS about how well you knew her.

What predicated this incident? What due process were you given? STOP BULLSHITTING.

Were you under the fucking mistaken idea that this was the motherfucking Sympathy Board where we tell you how much you rock dispite life sucking? Did you think we were all just pretending to be assholes and you'd be in good?

When I applied to college, the ap/vs remedial aspects of my classes didn't seem to be highly considered - the main factors in college admissions seemed to be ACT/SAT and OVERALL gpa. If you were "expelled" to a lesser calibre of public school, why didn't you pull straight As in all those "remedial" classes?

The AP classes matter. They matter because I wanted to get out of college early, and I had already finished a semester of them and once I apply and show that I was taking a remedial class, they'd wonder why, then I'd have to explain. Then they'd see that I was expelled. I did pull A's in those classes. But still overall, it ruined my track record, I couldn't take any AP classes for my senior year nor could I do any of the things that would look good on my transcripts (Leadership, Drama, etc. etc. etc.). And yes they did lose my transcripts. They "got misplaced" on their way back from the **** school to my original highschool. I didn't have classes for the first 2 weeks of my senior year.

She was nothing more than a classmate that I would see in one class and rarely RARELY ever spoke to. She picked random targets and I just happened to be one. But it doesn't stop there, my ex was almost was sent to prison by this stupid bitch because she said that she was a stupid whore who deserved to be beaten to death or something. I know very little about this girl and it wasn't until after this whole fiasco that I foudn out she had done something similar like this before at another school.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2006 5:05pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The AP classes matter. They matter because I wanted to get out of college early, and I had already finished a semester of them and once I apply and show that I was taking a remedial class, they'd wonder why, then I'd have to explain. Then they'd see that I was expelled. I did pull A's in those classes. But still overall, it ruined my track record, I couldn't take any AP classes for my senior year nor could I do any of the things that would look good on my transcripts (Leadership, Drama, etc. etc. etc.). And yes they did lose my transcripts. They "got misplaced" on their way back from the **** school to my original highschool. I didn't have classes for the first 2 weeks of my senior year.

She was nothing more than a classmate that I would see in one class and rarely RARELY ever spoke to. She picked random targets and I just happened to be one. But it doesn't stop there, my ex was almost was sent to prison by this stupid bitch because she said that she was a stupid whore who deserved to be beaten to death or something. I know very little about this girl and it wasn't until after this whole fiasco that I foudn out she had done something similar like this before at another school.
    So lemmie get this straight....you waited 4 years before even thinking of doing something about this? Before thinking of taking her and teh school to court for fucking your life up and in turn fucking yourself over even moreso

Take some responsibility that you waited to goddamn long to do anything about it.

Like everyone else here has said. Sue the bitch and the school board.

And if you can't get that through your fucking head that it's legitimate advice for what you should've done years ago and what could possibly help you now and instead want a childish prank to play on this bitch you might as well stop posting and go back to your pathetic, self-destroyed life.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    6/13/2006 5:18pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would plant drugs in her car and make an anonymous phone call. Make sure you get the right amount in there for felony possesion. Having that on her record even if she just got probation would follow her around forever.

Keep tabs on her.

And when she is really, really, really old you can tell her it was you. Then chase her with a knife. Like the good ole days.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2006 8:30pm

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This may have already been posted. make her eat her own parents

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    6/13/2006 8:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or get RadioHead to laugh at her.

--J.D.

Posted On:
    6/13/2006 10:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno, I'm pretty bad at these kinds of things. Help?
    You are so bad at it that you are posting your *evil plans* on the internet.

:violent1:
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 12:03am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Soooooo...

Can I hook up with her now?

Or not?