I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ATTN: Evil pricks, I need your help.

Long story short, there is this girl who lied about my friend and I chasing her around with knives and tried to stab her, there was no actual investigation about it, and because she was just that fucked up, my buddy and I got expelled from school during highschool. Both of us had average 3.8 GPA's and higher SAT scores. (Mine being 1490 and his like 15something). With the corruption of the administration using this as a part of their disciplinary resume and using it to get ahead in their careers and her lies, our educational lives were pretty much fucked.

Anyhow, I found out recently that she got a job at Sephora (higher-profile makeup store, really hard to get a job there.), and I think that a little revenge is needed.

I had a few ideas, but I don't think I'm quite evil enough to concoct anything really damaging.

- Call the store and tell them she was a really rude, mean, etc. And have many other people do it.

- Photoshop pictures of her in a gangbang and send them to her parents.

- Really chase after her with a knife?

- Call her boyfriend and tell him he should get tested for AIDs?

I dunno, I'm pretty bad at these kinds of things. Help?

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sue her. Get a judgment, garnish her wages at that nice new job she has.

Sorry, I don't do "evil" I just do "even"
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't follow your first paragraph. Because she lied about one of your friends, you chased her with a knife and tried to stab her?

Edit: I got it now. That sucks.
    Last edited by Emevas; 6/07/2006 1:48pm at .
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:46pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hire a ninja for her assassination.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:47pm

Style: HKD, TKD, Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would say that your first duty is to jealously defend your education. CALL A LAWYER about getting you back in school- suing her for her lies- seeing if there are charges that can be levied against her, the school administration, etc.

If that doesn't work, call your local media and make this a crusade for your rep. It is all you have. Don't take this lying down.

The best revenge is living well. Overcome what she has done to you, rise above it, prove her wrong and expose her to the public.

If none of this works, then you may want to consider revenge. But remember, revenge has a price as well. If you are found out, she could do all of what I just suggested to you.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:49pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Long story short, there is this girl who lied about my friend and I chasing her around with knives and tried to stab her, there was no actual investigation about it, and because she was just that fucked up, my buddy and I got expelled from school during highschool. Both of us had average 3.8 GPA's and higher SAT scores. (Mine being 1490 and his like 15something). With the corruption of the administration using this as a part of their disciplinary resume and using it to get ahead in their careers and her lies, our educational lives were pretty much fucked.

Anyhow, I found out recently that she got a job at Sephora (higher-profile makeup store, really hard to get a job there.), and I think that a little revenge is needed.

I had a few ideas, but I don't think I'm quite evil enough to concoct anything really damaging.

- Call the store and tell them she was a really rude, mean, etc. And have many other people do it.

- Photoshop pictures of her in a gangbang and send them to her parents.

- Really chase after her with a knife?

- Call her boyfriend and tell him he should get tested for AIDs?

I dunno, I'm pretty bad at these kinds of things. Help?
    Quoted for future civil cases against you.

Just let it go. Seeking revenge is only going to make your life worse. How about doing something to make your life better?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Okay can we get the full story? Sorry, after philbert's recent thread, I need a little more backstory.

Who got caught on campus with a weapon or admited to having a weapon on campus?

Were you in trouble before, did you have an exisiting disciplinary file, was this the first incident?

I grew up in an educators house and disciplining kids at school does little to further your career. Plus, considering your age, you grew up during the whole PC era. So, they usually were forced to give you 1,000,000 million chances before expulsion unless, a fingernail clipper was involved.

Can't have no nail clipping at school.

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:55pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Declare a Gong Sau as loud as possible while she's working. It helps if you suck on an Alka Seltzer and wear a crash helmet.

Is there anyway you could get a statement from here about how full of **** she was? Maybe she's grown up, and feels bad about what happened. If she was willing to write something that cleared up your name, maybe your school record wouldn't be screwed.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 1:58pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So random girl makes up story and the evil administrators use it to cheat you out of your future? I like it. paranoia-licious.

Face facts dude - this conspiracy is only the tip of it. We're all out to get you. All of us. Everywhere. No matter what you do or how hard you try one of us will always make sure you lose.

And there's not a thing you can do to stop it.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 2:04pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    So random girl makes up story and the evil administrators use it to cheat you out of your future? I like it. paranoia-licious.

Face facts dude - this conspiracy is only the tip of it. We're all out to get you. All of us. Everywhere. No matter what you do or how hard you try one of us will always make sure you lose.

And there's not a thing you can do to stop it.
    Jon! What the **** is the matter with you! We were told at the meeting NOT to let him in on it for a least another six years!
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast