Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 6:32pm

Style: Kukki-Taekwondo, Yudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by beringc
    First, everyone in Korea thinks they know TKD. I spent some time as the only American among about 70 of these little turds. They all claimed to know TKD. I think it is like every kid in America knows how to play football (the real football, not some ***** Eurotrash sport). That being said, how many people make it to the NFL? Same analogy for TKD and Koreans.
    Excuse me...? "little turds"? Did you just call my people "little turds"? You better not have you fucking white supremicist racist little ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 6:44pm

Style: Muay Thai , BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKDer
    Excuse me...? "little turds"? Did you just call my people "little turds"? You better not have you fucking white supremicist racist little ****.
    Since when is calling abunch of people from a single country "little turds" racism?
    I had a Korea friend once that I nicknamed "****". Can you guess why he thought it was hilarious?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2006 7:23pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I interpreted "little turds" not to mean Koreans, but people who claimed to know TKD but really didn't.

Of course, I might have been wrong.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    6/08/2006 9:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKDer TaeKwonDo does not equal Korean pride I always wanted to tell you that Jangoon. Not that it has anything to do with what you said above.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 8:35am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 1:31pm

Style: Bok Fu Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBoxerShorts
    I interpreted "little turds" not to mean Koreans, but people who claimed to know TKD but really didn't.

Of course, I might have been wrong.
    Actually that's how I interpreted that as well...let's not be too quick to jump on anybody.

...Unless you happen to be a WWE wrassler and plan to execute a flying elbow, in which case I'd like to watch!

:brave:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2006 8:05pm

Style: Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Little sensitive are we? I'm not a racist and I am definitely not "a little ****". In fact, my demographic may be quite contrary to racism. So step out of your single wide, brush your teeth to get out the kimchee, and get a life.

I even called one of "your" people "shithead" and he liked it. If you think this statement is offensive your should hear what the Japanese think of "your" people.

Literacy is a precious commodity, as is common sense. Too bad the responses to my analogy were interpreted in so many negative ways.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    6/10/2006 1:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You called someone a "Korean shithead?"

The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    6/10/2006 3:30am

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by beringc
    Little sensitive are we? I'm not a racist and I am definitely not "a little ****". In fact, my demographic may be quite contrary to racism. So step out of your single wide, brush your teeth to get out the kimchee, and get a life.

I even called one of "your" people "shithead" and he liked it. If you think this statement is offensive your should hear what the Japanese think of "your" people.

Literacy is a precious commodity, as is common sense. Too bad the responses to my analogy were interpreted in so many negative ways.
    I just hope you learned from it.

You're not the only one on teh internet.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345