Bullshido Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 2:21pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: Bullshido's Ninja

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole5000
    I've just been on MAP, and not only is Virus ochestrating a concentrated, organised campaign of BJK discreditation from his powerbase here at Bullshido but it turns out that his BJK teacher was not t3h R34l Ninjutsu and apparently lineaged to some kind of fake.

Repent Virus, repent.

That their standard defense. Lineage means ALOT to them. Too bad their Grandmaster has a really questionable one himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 4:23pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Virus should have stayed in for his 5th dan.
    Then he should have gone to Japan for the test, and when he was kneeling, and Hatsumi stood behind him with the bokken, he should have flipped out and gone Imanari on his ass.

It would have been glorious.
    Last edited by Mjelva; 6/06/2006 4:27pm at .

Registered Member

Manhattan Beach, California, United States

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 4:55pm

Style: Muay Thai, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Cool, bullshido endorses my "lol nin3rs". I might have to find some new material soon.

Mongo, who is Ben Cole?
    Virus, not sure if you are kidding or not.
    He wrote the book Understand? Good. Play! which is a collections of quotes and sayings Soke said from class.
    Ben and my time in Japan overlapped. we both have interpreted for Soke.

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 5:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those guys on MAP are way off as far as who I trained under. That stuff about an orchestrated campain is funny though. They're so serious about it, I like a bit of disaster and MAP provides it in droves. I've got to stop reading there or the "quotes of WTF distaster" threads will never end.
    Last edited by Virus; 6/06/2006 5:11pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 6:54pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shinbushi
    Virus, not sure if you are kidding or not.
    He wrote the book Understand? Good. Play! which is a collections of quotes and sayings Soke said from class.
    Ben and my time in Japan overlapped. we both have interpreted for Soke.
    Hey Shinbushi?
    Is this Ben guy a good martial artist?

Hey Virus
    I noticed someone say you are a student of Dean Whittle. Is this correct? I did a search and found that he is part of this group here
    Who's Wayne Roy?
    And what is "Jyukutatsu Taijutsu" is that a bujinkan system?

EDIT: I love this picture...

he looks like he's wishing it was his cock! he he he
    Last edited by PrinceOfPain; 6/06/2006 6:58pm at .

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 7:23pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never met Dean Whittle. As for Wayne Roy, It's alleged that he is engaged in bullshido and mcdojoism but he was the first to bring bujinkan to Australia. I heard they have started doing their own thing seperate from the bujinkan. They want to believe I wasn't doing t3h r34l bujinkan becuase they can't believe that an insider would come to see the art as deeply flawed. If you turn up to an MMA gym you will come away with the same conclusion. The grappling work the bujinkan does doesn't apply to a real clinch, and the real clinch (and what to do there) is never trained in the majority of bujinkan dojos. As for striking, it's strike defence is too slow and inneficient to deal with anything but lunge punches and lunge kicks that are not retracted. Perhaps they train from these attacks becuase it is the only way they can get thier material to work. Which is fine as long as you aren't interested in self-defence.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 7:26pm

Style: Beating Children

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale is a psycho! If he got into the ring he would bring a gun and kill you for imposing your will. He can't distingue between the real world and his LARP world. I can't understand why he tells himself that crap to sleep better at night. Take away a ninjers blinding dust, his knives, senban, and wall hanger and you've got a weak little B*tch who only knows dirty tricks that don't even work. Yeah, grab my nuts and gouge my eye while I cave in your skull.
    Last edited by Hatsumauru; 6/06/2006 7:28pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 7:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatsumauru
    Dale is a psycho! If he got into the ring he would bring a gun and kill you for imposing your will. He can't distingue between the real world and his LARP world. I can't understand why he tells himself that crap to sleep better at night. Take away a ninjers blinding dust, his knives, senban, and wall hanger and you've got a weak little B*tch who only knows dirty tricks that don't even work. Yeah, grab my nuts and gouge my eye while I cave in your skull.
    LOL! He he he...that's a brutal critique man!

Then again, if you were eye gouging me and holding onto my nuts, the last thing on my mind would be caving your head in.

Though what are you doing holding onto my nuts anyway!
    :gay:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 7:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    I've never met Dean Whittle. As for Wayne Roy, It's alleged that he is engaged in bullshido and mcdojoism but he was the first to bring bujinkan to Australia. I heard they have started doing their own thing seperate from the bujinkan. They want to believe I wasn't doing t3h r34l bujinkan becuase they can't believe that an insider would come to see the art as deeply flawed. If you turn up to an MMA gym you will come away with the same conclusion. The grappling work the bujinkan does doesn't apply to a real clinch, and the real clinch (and what to do there) is never trained in the majority of bujinkan dojos. As for striking, it's strike defence is too slow and inneficient to deal with anything but lunge punches and lunge kicks that are not retracted. Perhaps they train from these attacks becuase it is the only way they can get thier material to work. Which is fine as long as you aren't interested in self-defence.
    Wow Okay. Doesn't sound like some of the **** I've seen but okay your pretty high ranked and have seen a fair bit I would wager, so I'll take your word for it.
    There's a guy on MAP challanging you to a tussle. Even has the cheek to offer you paid airfare and a stay in hospital. Wow that's some cold arsed **** man. I looked through some of his posts, somewhere he states he is second dan. you got to third. You should take him up on his offer, whip his arse and show him once and for all how someone fully resisting will defeat bujinkaners.
    Thats better than just looking for videos to post here all day of guys doing retarded looking kata. You've got the chance once and for all to set the record straight on a guy thats lower rank than you bt still high enough to not be able to use that as an excuse.

I say take it.
    Show him what you state as fact, prove it and shut his and every other slack arsed bujinkaners arse forever.

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 7:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I havn't experimented with dirty tricks, but maybe they give a second or so opening for you to do something else, but I suspect they are better utilised on top of a good delivery system and not a poor one.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast