Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 9:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like to make a (disaster) highlight video of a taikai DVD I have and put it on youtube. What program allows me to quicky and easily do this?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 12:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Is that pic of him being a giant douche on the ground not "proof" of some form?

And Plassma, you let a guy get away with that?

Drunks often become proponents of AA, occasionally its tiresome but very seldom do we say "you're just bitter about the manner in which you an scotch parted ways there, Tony Stark"
    Go look at when the picture appeared and get back to me?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 1:34am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. I don't care when the picture appeared. It doesn't matter if he provided proof when you asked for it or ahead of time. This vindictive streak you're attributing to him smacks of attacking the messenger, and I don't give a **** about that. Virus brings me more funny booj stories now that he isn't in it, so it's cool with me.

2. P1@$/\/\@, I was refering not to internet trolling of any sort but rather to you getting caught in a shitty, shitty move and then assuring us it hurts.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 3:48am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    IIF is right. Maybe I should put a lid on the bujinkan bashing for a while.

Live and let LARP.
    Yes Virus, by all means - don't work to expose the cultural self-delusion of the organization that took your money for years. That's not at all what this site is about.
    Last edited by TakeAnother; 6/06/2006 3:53am at .

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 4:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool, bullshido endorses my "lol nin3rs". I might have to find some new material soon.

Mongo, who is Ben Cole?

Actually the ground crappling pic shows the flaw in bujinkan methods in that they often to give the opponent space to move. This can result in them flapping around like a fish and you struggling to apply a lock or if they are smart, working on an escape or counter. Now if Dale doesn't knock his opponent clean out with that kick then he has ample directions to move. If I wanted to kick someone in the face while applying an armlock I think jujigatame would be better as it locks them in tight. For all their talk of "kukan" and "distance" they fail to apply fundamental grappling principles in regards to space. You've done both bujinkan and judo Mongo, would you agree?
    Last edited by Virus; 6/06/2006 4:38am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 9:48am

Style: Some time ago: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've just been on MAP, and not only is Virus ochestrating a concentrated, organised campaign of BJK discreditation from his powerbase here at Bullshido but it turns out that his BJK teacher was not t3h R34l Ninjutsu and apparently lineaged to some kind of fake.

Repent Virus, repent.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 10:27am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Cool, bullshido endorses my "lol nin3rs". I might have to find some new material soon.

Mongo, who is Ben Cole?

Actually the ground crappling pic shows the flaw in bujinkan methods in that they often to give the opponent space to move. This can result in them flapping around like a fish and you struggling to apply a lock or if they are smart, working on an escape or counter. Now if Dale doesn't knock his opponent clean out with that kick then he has ample directions to move. If I wanted to kick someone in the face while applying an armlock I think jujigatame would be better as it locks them in tight. For all their talk of "kukan" and "distance" they fail to apply fundamental grappling principles in regards to space. You've done both bujinkan and judo Mongo, would you agree?
    If you gave me that much space during your attempt, I will have already escaped before your leg hits the ground. Then you are just driving your heel into the ground. Of course thats only because I havn't been trained to just lay there.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 10:27am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    I went from BJJ to Japanese Jujutsu and Ninjutsu. I plan to go back one day and get my blue belt, I regret that I didn'tcare to get the first time around. I certainly put in the time..

Why did you switch? What were your reasons?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 1:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    1. I don't care when the picture appeared. It doesn't matter if he provided proof when you asked for it or ahead of time. This vindictive streak you're attributing to him smacks of attacking the messenger, and I don't give a **** about that. Virus brings me more funny booj stories now that he isn't in it, so it's cool with me.
    WTF are you talking about? There was no proof asked for anywhere in my post. I said look at when the pic appeared because YOU drawed it into your argument.

Remember:

Is that pic of him being a giant douche on the ground not "proof" of some form?
    I asked you to look and see that the pic appeared after the comment I made.

Which lead to me explaining my point to The Sparrow, who was refering to my post before the picture appeared.

The same quote you took out of context was refering to my page 1 quote.. Yes, 3 pages later and all the responses, it does look like I'm attacking the messenger.

Virus knows that was not the case.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2006 1:45pm

Style: Judo, Tomiki Aikido, ??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole5000
    I've just been on MAP, and not only is Virus ochestrating a concentrated, organised campaign of BJK discreditation from his powerbase here at Bullshido but it turns out that his BJK teacher was not t3h R34l Ninjutsu and apparently lineaged to some kind of fake.
    To be honest if it is true that the fellow Virus was training with was not legit and was claiming to be legit I think that is a way more interesting story of fraud in the martial arts then simple Buj (or Dale) Bashing.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast