Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    I wonder if anyone's ever done a reverse bullshido. Go from years of MT/judo/boxing/wrestling into bullshittery.
    I've trained at several martial arts clubs where there was little or no sparring and what there was was light contact. All except one contained at least one senior grade and/or instructor who claimed to be a former 'full contact' something-or-other practitioner before they gave it up 'after realising that kind of training did more harm than good and didn't prepare you for the realities of the street'.

Whether these people were either flat-out lying, or had done a bit of something hard/full contact and then left because it was too tough for them, or whether they were telling the truth and genuinely believed what they were saying I don't know. I suspect you could find cases in all three categories in a big enough survey of non-/tip-tap-sparring MA schools.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 4:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    I wonder if anyone's ever done a reverse bullshido. Go from years of MT/judo/boxing/wrestling into bullshittery.

ChanceDuBois, the poster here who started the Some good Wing Chun thread, apparently has a black belt in Judo, boxed for eight years, then went to the 'Nun-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' style for another six years.

Now, he says he is concentrating on BJJ.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 5:54pm

Style: Shutting up and training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    He has done that on numerous ocassions. His story is out there if he likes he can submit it as an article.

One of the things that Phrost used to say is provide evidence why this person sucks. You know, like your crappling thread with pics and commentary. There is a huge difference between that and attacking random ego stroking posts on the net.

Hmm, OK, I see your point. I have a personality disorder though, in that I enjoy reading stories of disaster and ninjas making fools of themselves, regardless of how spiteful the intentions may be.

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 6:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSparrow
    Hmm, OK, I see your point. I have a personality disorder though, in that I enjoy reading stories of disaster and ninjas making fools of themselves, regardless of how spiteful the intentions may be.
    I love it too mate, but it's starting too look like spite if I do it too much. I'll let someone like kagepl4sm4 take over the "lol @ ninj3rs" for a while.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 6:54pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    I love it too mate, but it's starting too look like spite if I do it too much. I'll let someone like kagepl4sm4 take over the "lol @ ninj3rs" for a while.
    Yes! Ninjers suck LOL!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 7:02pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell, I am ex-BJK and I dislike the org as much as the next man but I will say that I hate what Dale does and I think that he is full of ****. This comes from having the outrage of him and Ben Cole breathing in the same room as me on more than one occasion.

I would actually suggest that Virus go onto MAP and debate the fictional tales of wonder that Dale keeps spreading. I know that I often go over to MAP to partake in the fantasy that is Dale's martial arts prowess.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 7:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    Hell, I am ex-BJK and I dislike the org as much as the next man but I will say that I hate what Dale does and I think that he is full of ****. This comes from having the outrage of him and Ben Cole breathing in the same room as me on more than one occasion.

I would actually suggest that Virus go onto MAP and debate the fictional tales of wonder that Dale keeps spreading. I know that I often go over to MAP to partake in the fantasy that is Dale's martial arts prowess.
    that got me banned over their. Mister K, Global Mod is a Dale nut rider.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 7:33pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    He has done that on numerous ocassions. His story is out there if he likes he can submit it as an article.

One of the things that Phrost used to say is provide evidence why this person sucks. You know, like your crappling thread with pics and commentary. There is a huge difference between that and attacking random ego stroking posts on the net.

Is that pic of him being a giant douche on the ground not "proof" of some form?

And Plassma, you let a guy get away with that?

Drunks often become proponents of AA, occasionally its tiresome but very seldom do we say "you're just bitter about the manner in which you an scotch parted ways there, Tony Stark"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 7:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Is that pic of him being a giant douche on the ground not "proof" of some form?

And Plassma, you let a guy get away with that?

Drunks often become proponents of AA, occasionally its tiresome but very seldom do we say "you're just bitter about the manner in which you an scotch parted ways there, Tony Stark"

do what? I trolled the **** out of MAP. I created paranoidia and choas months before Virus.

I even got a "How can we stop Kage Kaze & Bullshido" thread.
    Last edited by Plasma; 6/05/2006 7:39pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2006 9:17pm

Style: Shutting up and training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    I look forward to your comeback :sniperdan :eusa_pray

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    This comes from having the outrage of him and Ben Cole breathing in the same room as me on more than one occasion.
    Oh, do tell.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast