Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2006 2:47pm

Style: Em Tee/JewDough/BeeJayJay

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe6186
    ummm, not to get off topic but where do you guys go to workout? I heard some people on the first page go "my golly gosh $40 a month for a gym membership!!!"

I pay 299 a year for a 24hr gym and theres another 24hr place a bit further from me thats only 10 a month. Also, this is on Long Island, not some backwoods area and the facilities are nice.
    At Las Vegas Athletic Club its only like $21 a month, with a $10 membership fee in the beginning. Plus they give the first month free. Great place too, I'm surprised they charge less.

Posted On:
    11/29/2006 4:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If that guy invented BJJ I invented Kung fu.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 7:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't beleive he would say such a thing-will check it out and get back(that is if I don't have trouble logging in again!)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 7:30am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I plan on doing just that I'll be back-you can count on it!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 7:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he is not full of **** as far as MA goes.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 7:51am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    didn't know he was thinking of selling the place-I'll ask him tomorrow about that and post his reply here.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 7:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always thought that was a horrible picture of him-he should have tore that sucker up a long time ago!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 9:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He never said he invented BJJ-----THE MAN----took that back (re-read his thread its in there! the Hapkido taught at that school follows the IHKA training manual---and yes the K stands for karate. If THE MAN ever taught one class there it would be news to me!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 11:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bad Elf; There's a lot of ham going on there---I've always hated that kind of thing, but some people are just the way they are. Like that horrible,ugly picture posted somewhere on this forum---I told him,but as you can see it's still around-go figure! Sorry about the posting,but I'm new to this -won't go into how it happened ,but I know it's a mess!! I do go to the studio in question ,and find no problem with the Hapkido taught there. I think a lot of us have issues with the way things are run from time to time--I've seen other places and I feel this is not worse than ANY of the others. You have seen Sayed in Long Beach. I am a black belt there ,and i generally love to teach,I'm older -but aside from that I really need more MMA and grappling. Haven't had any sleep so sorry for rambling. cheers

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 12:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Gabster the Bad Elf]On his ad on the website it reads that there is BJJ and a variety of other arts there. Does he teach them or does he have someone else come in to teach the other arts? Also, do you get to learn how to walk on eggs and rip phone books in half?[/q

I'm still laughing:icon_mrgr Have you ever seen Sayed walk on eggs? That must have been yrs. ago. Some of the students mentioned it--they tried it -some were kind of messy so haven't done it since. Yes once in a while we do the telephone book thing . He teaches the grappling-and we really need more of it @mma. primarily it is centered around the H
    apkido right now,but I'm hoping things will change and more emphasis put on the others.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast