Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even if that were true, HE can't kick with that much force, since he does TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkAY
    Clearly, the maximum amount of force you can deliver with a roundhouse kick is only achieved when that roundhouse kick is thrown by Chuck Norris. If you aren't Chuck Norris, why would you bother?
    PLEASE GOD, WHEN WILL IT END!?!?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    PLEASE GOD, WHEN WILL IT END!?!?
    Only when Gene Lebelle chokes out Chuck Norris and makes him poop/pee himself.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkAY
    Clearly, the maximum amount of force you can deliver with a roundhouse kick is only achieved when that roundhouse kick is thrown by Chuck Norris. If you aren't Chuck Norris, why would you bother?

Don't you mean Bruce Lee?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Only when Gene Lebelle chokes out Chuck Norris and makes him poop/pee himself.
    That will be impossible. Teh Chuck Norris wears thight jeans that will push his poop back where it came from :XXpuke:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rino86
    b/c when you can kill a man with one kick, your training is complete!

I know your style field a joke, but please change to reflect your real style.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinz
    Two of the greatest evils in the world meet... XMA and the Discovery channel.
    That documentry was pretty bad. I remember they showed one of the crappiest arm bars i have ever seen.

There was a punching bag i heard about along time ago that measured how much power in one's strikes, but i dont remember the name or who made it.
    Last edited by Method2Madness; 6/04/2006 9:19pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That documentry was pretty bad. I remember they showed one of the crappiest arm bars i have ever seen.

There was a punching bag i heard about along time ago that measured how much power in one's strikes, but i dont remember the name or who made it.
    They have those all over the place, they goto 1,000 I know really skinny weak guys who can hit like 800, the highest i've seen was 956....what do I hit? A respectable 924.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Bullshido Newbie
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BWA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

I needed the laugh. Too much reading serious discussions.

I often wonder about the comparison of the "ideal" situation and reality. The "chamber'd reverse punch" we "all know and love" can generate a lot of force. Neat.

Can you do it "on t3h str33tz?"

It would be nice if opponents would oblige us by standing perfectly still when we fight them.

--J.D.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2,000lb??!!!!??? Isn't that like what bomber aircraft carry or something. I just found a conversion engine on google and apparently 2,000lb = 1 Ton or 0.9 Tonnes.
    Last edited by Fantasy Warrior; 6/04/2006 9:58pm at .
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last