Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/15/2006 11:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am less than 3 boxing. Makes sense don't it?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Posted On:
    6/15/2006 11:03pm

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got it.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    6/15/2006 11:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by new2bjj
    I was bored and read the title, not the first post. sorry, but I've been watching alot of Muay Thai and boxing on ESPN classic, and I noticed how light years behind the muay thai's punching was compared to boxing. But no Bernard Hopins does not do Muay Thai.
    lets play a game. we give one guy 2 tools. he has to learn how to use these tools and just these tools. everything he wants to do he can do with these two tools. then we get another guy, we'll give him 8 tools. and not only will we give him 8 but he will have to learn how to use all 8 in conjuction with each other. he will need to know how to use all 8 of these tools to do what he needs to do.

now comes question time- whos going to be more skilled with their set of tools after say two years? well, the guy with only two tools obviously. but while the guy with 8 tools is less skilled if he had to use just two of his tools, he would fucking work the other dude over worse than i worked over your mum last night if he could use all of them vs the other dudes 2.

morale of this terrible and long winded story is that boxing is for gays and faggots and real men do muay thai. because im insecure and possibly impotent i think you are picking on muay thai by pointing out that they have bad handwork (you want bad handwork go and watch what passes for boxing skill in MMA) and in return i think you sucked a lot of dick to get to where you are, which is probably cleaning toilets or some other menial job that only gouche fondlers like yourself aspire to.

Posted On:
    6/15/2006 11:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    lets play a game. we give one guy 2 tools. he has to learn how to use these tools and just these tools. everything he wants to do he can do with these two tools. then we get another guy, we'll give him 8 tools. and not only will we give him 8 but he will have to learn how to use all 8 in conjuction with each other. he will need to know how to use all 8 of these tools to do what he needs to do.

now comes question time- whos going to be more skilled with their set of tools after say two years? well, the guy with only two tools obviously. but while the guy with 8 tools is less skilled if he had to use just two of his tools, he would fucking work the other dude over worse than i worked over your mum last night if he could use all of them vs the other dudes 2.

morale of this terrible and long winded story is that boxing is for gays and faggots and real men do muay thai. because im insecure and possibly impotent i think you are picking on muay thai by pointing out that they have bad handwork (you want bad handwork go and watch what passes for boxing skill in MMA) and in return i think you sucked a lot of dick to get to where you are, which is probably cleaning toilets or some other menial job that only gouche fondlers like yourself aspire to.
    That's hilarious. And a bad analogy. For one thing, i've done Muay Thai, and Boxing. Now, your most natural weapons are youre hands- see how far you get without them. As far as Mauy Thai being for real men-have you seen beautiful boxer-http://imdb.com/title/tt0401248/- tagline- "he fights like a man, so he can be a women". I once watched a tape of him make up and all, kick the **** out of white guy- probably a New Zealander, that's where sodomy originated, right.

Posted On:
    6/15/2006 11:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS- see if this helps with your impotence- http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/weblog.php

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    6/16/2006 12:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's hilarious. And a bad analogy. For one thing, i've done Muay Thai, and Boxing. Now, your most natural weapons are youre hands- see how far you get without them. As far as Mauy Thai being for real men-have you seen beautiful boxer-http://imdb.com/title/tt0401248/- tagline- "he fights like a man, so he can be a women". I once watched a tape of him make up and all, kick the **** out of white guy- probably a New Zealander, that's where sodomy originated, right.

you missed my point. when you are focusing on just your hands its easier. when you are focusing on all 8 weapons, your hands arent going to be as good as a boxers.

pretty sure sodomy originated in sodom

Posted On:
    6/16/2006 12:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My point, is that spending alot of time on things such as kicks, even the T3he Dea4dly Mauy thia kicks, at the expense of your punches, can be a bad thing. One of the best MT guys was Coban- who had excellent boxing skills. Look at MMA- how many actual kicks do you see? Sure, you see some low kicks, but that shouldn't tke years of trainging. ****, the fights are back on on ESPN Classic. See you-

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    6/16/2006 2:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My point, is that spending alot of time on things such as kicks, even the T3he Dea4dly Mauy thia kicks, at the expense of your punches, can be a bad thing.
    what the **** has that got to do with anything? ive seen guys win fights pretty much without even using their hands. look at buakaw when he first went into k-1 max, he couldnt punch worth a **** and still tore every other ************ up.

One of the best MT guys was Coban- who had excellent boxing skills. Look at MMA- how many actual kicks do you see? Sure, you see some low kicks, but that shouldn't tke years of trainging. ****, the fights are back on on ESPN Classic. See you-
    guys in mma usually dont kick because theres takedowns. makes it kinda hard. now look at sports where kicks are allowed but takedowns arent- kicks galore. you fight to suit the rules and punching is less important when it isnt the only thing you can do.

('._.)

Posted On:
    6/29/2006 4:08pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MMA fighters donīt kick?

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    7/01/2006 8:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its weird how something can go from "mma guys USUALLY don't kick" to "mma fighters don't kick" so easily. i guess it helps when the person doing the chinese whispers is none other than everyones favourite mentally handicapped child, also known as ronin. here ronin i have a ball. see the ball fly? see it fly? run ronin run. chase the pretty ball!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast