Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 11:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I had read somewhere on the internet that he was making false claims about military service. In the Deadeye video, at one point he says "that techniques good enough for government work." (Here come the black helicopters)

If that's the same guy listed on the site, he claims "rangers, combat, survival expert" a far cry from guys who develop elaborate false military identities, including units, awards, campaigns, etc...when will these idiots ever learn you can't get away with that in the age of the internet.

Taylor, on the other hand, looks like he was caught running his big mouth, probably on one of his tapes...I'm not defending the guy, but it is what it is.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 5:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was Taylor. He got outed years ago by knife enthusiasts at www.bladeforums.com and www.knifeforums.com . The throwing thing is a very small part of his involvement in combat/survival-type stuff. He used to run Round Eye Knife and Tool (REKAT) which made some really good knives and started the mega-folder trend with their (wait for it) "SIFU" folding knife.
    That was the last quality anything with the title "Sifu" I ever encountered.

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 5:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kali,BJJ,Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never understood why folks always use military training as the gold standard. I'd stack a Gracie, Liddell, Mayweather, or the average MMA particpant against a SEAL or SF guy in str33t fight any day.

Now, if came to hoppin' and poppin', well, that's another matter. Except for SEALs they should stick to swimmin', Force Recon rules. (of course, I have a close bud who was in FR so I am prejudice *wink*):profe:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12