228375 Bullies, 4056 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 4:49pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukeecop2
    chicks that can beat me off make me hot!
    Fixed it there. :5squeeze:

There were a number of rules that I taught to my kids. One of them ran through a number of them at his eight-grade graduation. All the parents were looking at me. (I didn't give them any of the dirty ones, and I started giving these out years and years before Wedding Crashers came out).

Rule #1: Never date a girl who can kick your ass.
    Rule #2: Never date a girl who can outsmart you (not who is smarter than you).
    Rule #3: Never date a girl who thinks that professional hockey players are actually attractive.
    Rule #11: Girls who constantly or consistently wear white sneakers are crazy.
    Rule #19: Always marry your stalker. They'll stick by you forever and are great in bed.
    Rule #24: Girls who don't like body hair are a plus.
    Rule #29: Be weary of the fat-factor. (She might look good now, but you just know she's gonna pack on 100-lbs in a few years or after popping out a crotchling or two).

Rule #30: Likewise, be weary of the stach-factor.

Rule #37: Girls on the internet who do not have an actual picture of themselves instantly available for you are hideously ugly and disfigured (I have horrible stories about this one).

Rule #47: Also, beware the pancake factor. She may be thin and look hot when all done up, but those fun-bags look like runnyeggs sunny-side-up and flopping in the wind when they are released from the tube-socks they reside in.

Rule #172: If a girl is talking about when she'll pay you back/how much money she owes people/how much she spends/how many boys she's been with/how fat she gets/how responsible she is/how much someone else wronged her/how good she handles her finances/how good she drives/how independant she is/how little she shops/how she doesn't get too drunk, ALWAYS make the assumption that she is a lying bitch before you believe anything she says.

Dagon Akujin

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 4:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what to say. Is there a Dagon's sexual advice?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 5:37pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can give you some sexual advice on Dagon

Don't fucking have sex if you're going to produce a dude like him
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 7:12pm

Style: Boxing, scholar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am glad they didn't allow it. I don't doubt that you could hold your own against a guy in a fight. But from a management perspective it could be a huge mistake. Sunshine Fettkether did come under some fire because of the experience level of te guy and because a lot of folks don't believe women should fight men. If you lose you'd be a laughing stock and your record right now would not go to your advantage here. As it stands your amatuer career has had some management "Hiccups" and managers of future opponents take that sort of thing into consideration. I know I would.
    You have made some progress, if I was your manager I'd tell you to just keep on the track you are now. I'd push you to train harder, I'd give your a diet schedule and numbers, and I'd have a discussion about conduct outside the ring and the gym.
    Keep in mind, ALWAYS, that outside the gym you are still representing your trainer, your gym, and your trade. If you go around doing things that will bring negative attention to your gym they might not put the effort into you they would if you showed more positive potential. They may even take you out of the gym.
    I had seen fighters get told to leave because they go around bragging publically and makig bad choices such as fighting the wrong opponent.
    This is your career and you need to take it more seriously. I don't mean to be critical *again. I'm sorry, it's in my nature. I'm a mechanic. I tend to look more at what's wrong over what's right*
    Wait to start getting extreme and off the wall until you have proven on the recordbooks and on tape that you can handle anyone in front of you. It's YOUR career, I'm just giving advice. You can do anything you like. But if you want fame and success, listen to what people say.
    Fighting a man is often a lose/lose situation. If you lose the figt you give the skeptics ammunition. If you win you may empower that women CAN fight which you know as well as I do, women can fight WELL! But you still become a joke to a lot of people. Look at how WBAN views mixed matches and realize that while on paper it's viable, you will be giving a broader spectrum of critics ammo to knock you down with. You don't need that. You don't deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I was gonna fight some dude but then the state athletic commission put the smackdown on it.

The girl in the video is sunshine fettkether:

http://www.womenkickboxing.com/sunshinebio.htm

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 10:58pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    I don't know what to say. Is there a Dagon's sexual advice?
    Rule #82: Hogging is NOT in any way a step up from sex with little ol' Miss Michigan.

(Read the news article here. Seriously. OMFG. NFW.)

Dagon
    Last edited by Dagon Akujin; 6/01/2006 11:19pm at .

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 11:01pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin

Dagon Akujin
    Attached Images  

Posted On:
    6/02/2006 1:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That guy in the video kind of looks like Sijo J Patenaude lol (FSD)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2006 1:18am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    Rule #82: Hogging is NOT in any way a step up from sex with little ol' Miss Michigan.

(Read the news article here. Seriously. OMFG. NFW.)

Dagon

Fratboys have found a way to increase their douchbag exponent even more.

What are we going to do with those loveable dudes?
    Last edited by Tangerine; 6/02/2006 1:39am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2006 1:36am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was gonna fight some dude but then the state athletic commission put the smackdown on it.
    Don't worry, Annatrocity.

You can still smash through guys unofficially.

Make it fratboys.

Don't forget you'll need a fat girl to use as bait.

There, the two topics of this thread converge beautifully.
    Last edited by Tangerine; 6/02/2006 1:39am at .
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234