Sponsored Links Spacer Image

**** you math class

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:25pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He said he cried, so unless Judo is a euphemism for sex.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 10:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xingyifa
    Soooo....
    ....If Karate turns women into lesbians, which martial art turns them into hot bisexuals who want some hot threesome action?
    Oddly enough jello wrestling (or Turkish wrestling if you want to be technical).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:15pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See next month's BB magazine for the ad:

"Xingyifa's DEADLY turkish wrestling:

Learn the amazing secrets of the ottoman warrior. Recently discovered scrolls unearthed by archeologists detail the amaizing hand to hand combat secrets that defended the ottoman empire for centuries. Learn why sport grappling can get you KILLED in a real fight. Learn the use of jello and other food products for practical self defence. Master moves like the "turkish oil check" that will finish your opponent in mere seconds. Call now!!

*Note: this product is only available for females between the ages of 18 and 30. An in person interview or a recent photo is necessary for us to determine if this training is right for you....and oh yeah, you might wanna consult your physician or something too. Call now!"

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 5:43pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Don't worry, I'm not from the US.
    I'd be offended if it wasn't so true... WHY hath thou forsaken me United States Department of Education?
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 5:56pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    And yoga is a decadent heathen practice where the secret unholy aim is to be able to suck your own pee-pee.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0303/yoga.html
    Well, I wouldn't mind seeing a yoga chick giving herself cunnilingus... am I evil and decadent because of that?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 5:59pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJu - Joe
    Martial Arts turned me into a Lesbian
    In my previous life, I was a ravenous, chick-hungry klingon lesbian.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123