Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 1:02am

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya that's exactly what I'm saying (rolls eyes). Are you borderline retarded? You can say that you are happy Gracie lost...doesn't bother me. However you went a bit overboard, hence the warning.

If you don't like it, that's really not my problem. This is the one area of the site where attacks/bashing vs. fighers aren't permitted. Brush up on the rules a bit and you'll have a much more enjoyable and lengthy browsing experience.

The operative statement from my entire post: Have a little respect...or did your japan-o-phile MA choices not teach you that?

GG
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 1:59am

Style: BJJ/ Judo/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 3:14am

Style: Aikijiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boo Hoo another legend bites the dust. I think Royce is an asshole and deserved to lose... and he did. Just like Shamrock...Tyson (the list goes on infinitely). He doesn't deserve any respect for his past victories... people only deserve respect based on current status, and his happens to be asshole and loser.
    He created a band of elitist Gracie wannabees, who are too dumb to realize that wrestling is grappling, period. They are alive and well in these forums, and all crying in their soup right now. I can't wait to see how fast Aesopian is going to ban me just for making the assertion that BJJ has major flaws. You saw them all plain as day on this fine night.
    And btw it's pretty gay too!!! Thought I'd give you a reason to ban, in order to save face, because you BJJ guys got absolutely humiliated tonight and we all know it!!! Go for it Elmore style.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 3:17am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man this dude is stupid...

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 3:19am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As if Gracie getting his ass whooped by Hughes is supposed to prove anything other than the fact that in a modern MMA match, the best MMA fighter wins.

It's a different game altogether. It doesn't matter who you are or what you've accomplished; being one-dimensional simply doesn't cut it. This has absolutely zero reflection on the value of BJJ. The only flaw that's being proved here is that BJJ isn't MMA; and that pretty much applies to any and every other art out there.

The right person won, for exactly all the right reasons, exactly as possibly 99% of the people watching that fight would have predicted. I don't see how this suddenly makes Gracie an asshole or proves anything.
    Last edited by lifetime; 5/28/2006 3:22am at .
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 3:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I'm saying is that the BJJ elitist crap on this site is reminiscent of Elmore. No room for contrary opinion. And when a dog shits on my carpet... I rub their nose in it!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 3:27am

Style: Jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Royce is an asshole? He's never come off as an asshole to me and a buddy of mine spent a week at Royce's academy training and said Royce was a pretty nice guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 3:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many say GWB is an asshole... I like him, although he sound's like a retard. I thought that expressing differences of opinion was the essence of Bullshido. I have mine you have yours... that's fine. However if mods. start throwing wrestlers into Guantanamo Bay as enemies of grappling... the whole site suffers from credibility issues. C'mon ranting is so much more effective for conveying your opinion... this is like point sparring.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 3:47am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armed&Hammered
    All I'm saying is that the BJJ elitist crap on this site is reminiscent of Elmore. No room for contrary opinion. And when a dog shits on my carpet... I rub their nose in it!!!
    You are an ass, did you read the rules? Let's get this straight, this isn't your house, nor your carpet. It's ours, and your nose is full of it, you deserve a banning.

Don't come back when your ban is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 7:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't understand how anyone who follows or appreciates MMA can hate on Royce. He's fighter 0 - the originator. I forgot how impressive he was until they showed the old clips from the first UFC's

This was a very bad and dumb match up for the UFC. Either way it added nothing. They should have saved Royce to have a return match with Ken Shamrock.

Both fighters are passed their prime and can't hang with today's top champs but they have a history together for helping start MMA and that would have been a better fight and more interesting match up, and probably would have sold more seats and PPV buys.

Royce is and always will be 'Da Man'
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast