218358 Bullies, 6189 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 24
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Arbiter is offline
    Arbiter's Avatar

    punch-drunk

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    610

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 2:39pm

    supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crowey
    those clips made me feel sick. especially after reading der's thread. fucking idiot.
    link to der's thread? what did he crash his bike or something?
  2. Neildo is offline
    Neildo's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,045

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 2:43pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, he was the first on scene when a drunk driver killed his passenger. (poor Der)

    The difference is, the Ghost Rider probably isn't drunk.


    And guys on motorcycles rarely kill other people when they crash. Just themselves. (and often)

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=ghost+rider

    Oh man, don't need to speak spanish to know this **** is funny.
    Last edited by Neildo; 5/26/2006 3:31pm at .
  3. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,486

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 2:45pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter
    what did he crash his bike or something?
    Na.

    Got a buddy on life support thanks to crashing his crotch rocket, another buddy who lost his girl when she wiped out and went into a guard rail on hers. I don't do rice rockets.

    My thread was on drunk driving though.

    But I will see this movie. Oh yes, I will.
  4. crowey is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    bristol/falmouth UK
    Posts
    372

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 3:02pm


     Style: Kung Fu/TKD/MMA n00b

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    The difference is, the Ghost Rider probably isn't drunk.


    And guys on motorcycles rarely kill other people when they crash. Just themselves. (and often)
    drunk driving, driving silly fast and doing tricks, it's all the same to me. don't mean to be a party pooper or anything.
  5. Arbiter is offline
    Arbiter's Avatar

    punch-drunk

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    610

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 3:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Na.

    Got a buddy on life support thanks to crashing his crotch rocket, another buddy who lost his girl when she wiped out and went into a guard rail on hers. I don't do rice rockets.

    My thread was on drunk driving though.

    But I will see this movie. Oh yes, I will.
    sorry to hear that man. thats awful about your buds.

    no question there is a wicked risk involved riding these things. i've crashed twice, but just got banged up, was lucky. still luv 'em though. but just like sport fighting you got to take calculated risks to experience the thrills.
  6. CNagy is offline
    CNagy's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    997

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 3:17pm


     Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter
    but just like sport fighting you got to take calculated risks to experience the thrills.
    Unfortunately, unlike sport fighting, pretty much everyone you come up against is going to be several weight classes above you.
  7. Arbiter is offline
    Arbiter's Avatar

    punch-drunk

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    610

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 3:18pm

    supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy
    Unfortunately, unlike sport fighting, pretty much everyone you come up against is going to be several weight classes above you.
    true that.
  8. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,486

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 3:18pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy
    Unfortunately, unlike sport fighting, pretty much everyone you come up against is going to be several weight classes above you.
    Including the Earth.

    No one ever beats the Earth.

    And the Earth doesn't give a **** if you tap. It's gonna break you anyway.

    I saw the AAA stats of crotch rocket fatalities versus automobile fatalities once. I can't recall it but with was like quadruple the amount of auto fatalities.
  9. OZZ is offline
    OZZ's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London,Ontario Canada
    Posts
    3,213

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 3:31pm

    supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope the movie is good. I have always been a fan of the comic character, even though the stories were not particularly well-written a lot of the time.
    I have been in a couple of motorcycle wrecks myself and loved riding fast and crazy when I had my GSXR , but I was always lucky enough not to get seriously injured.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra
  10. Arbiter is offline
    Arbiter's Avatar

    punch-drunk

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    610

    Posted On:
    5/26/2006 3:31pm

    supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Including the Earth.

    No one ever beats the Earth.

    And the Earth doesn't give a **** if you tap. It's gonna break you anyway.

    I saw the AAA stats of crotch rocket fatalities versus automobile fatalities once. I can't recall it but with was like quadruple the amount of auto fatalities.
    yeah the stats are crazy for sportbikes.
    the dealer i bought my last bike from told me that 12 of the 18 yamaha r-6's that he sold last year came back wadded up as parts...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.