Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 8:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Troll Calibur. The Trolls That Were.

It's time to reflect on some of our favorote trolls over the years. They have all made Bullshido a much better place, by not being here. I'd like to share some quotes of disaster from one of my favourte trolls:

"Trollmaster" Pagan.

This guy was a real piece of work. He hugged the nuts of kuk sool won so hard he cut off thier circulation. Why not start at the beginning; he challenged any bullshido member to a NHB fight:

"However, you must realize this is a serious fight. I will be using pressure points and small joint manipulations. Kuk Sool Won stopped competing in UFC the moment they went the sport route with mandatory gloves, and many rule restrictions."

This guy was so dumb as to believe that if a fighter had any background in TKD, then by his twisted logic of that fighter wins it's a win for kuk sool won.

"Benny (the jet) has a black belt in Taekwondo. A korean martial art that is a part of the "JKD concepts" of Kuk sool won. All of his victories can be considered Kuk sool won victories too."

But it doesn't get better than this:

"I have learned both TKD and Kung fu in my own personal JKD concepts of kuk sool won."

I case you forgot, kuk sool won is that **** with the faggy pink fans.

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 9:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry wrong forum, meant to put it in YMAS. Can a mod move it please?

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 9:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Give BJJs was the best.

End of thread.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 10:16am

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you forgot that JFS was here to stir-up trouble.And probably went back to his cma bretheren to convince them that he could handdle any mma'er.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 12:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I keep hearing stuff about JFS. Now, I thought he was rude and babyish in his postings, but since that's really no crime on Bullshido, what's the big deal about this guy?

I mean, I didn't read every thread he was in, but I thought he not only showed up for a throwdown but actually showed that his stuff worked. Why does he still get belittled?

And if you can show up to the throwdown, make your art work, and still get mocked mercilessly not for your personality but for your fighting skills (HUR HUR he thinks he can beat MMAers!) then what could possibly entice someone like an FSD Seafood to show up? If they know that they could show up, dominate, and still no one will show any respect, what's the point of showing up for lose-lose?

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 12:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check out Anthony's sig.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 12:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was short lived, but pen15 was mildly amusing.

Long after he stopped posting publicly, pen15 kept sending me PMs which were peppered with ass-kicking threats, death threats, insults, continued insistence he was a CPA, and glammor pics of his absolutely fabulous abs.

Edit: Oops, not peng, Pen15
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 5/26/2006 12:32pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 12:24pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent point, Don.

Bullshido.net runs a fine line between "Put up or shut up" and "Pick on the funny looking kid!"

If someone is called out, and they "Put up"...shouldn't the people calling them out actually, well, shut up?

Clyde, for example, is a high ranking American Kenpo instructor. He shows up to EVERY throwdown within distance and regularly beats people up...yet hordes of people still give him **** for practicing a "Slappy Slappy" art and studying under a "No Touch Knock Out" instructor.

Shinbushi (a Bujinkan Shihan) has to put up with an excessive amount of BJK bashing even though his school requires BJJ and MT cross training...and he'll often get lumped in out of ignorance.

Now, from what I understand John Springer "padded" his resume and embellished his grappling experience. I'm not sure to what extent he did so, and whether or not the material found on him was misrepresented or skewed to feed the ego battle between him and Anthony. Apparently it was enough to ruin his reputation around here...but his manner of speaking turned off a lot of people anyway, so it was probably a matter of time.

Regardless of the "Grappling" issue, I DO believe that John Springer was willing to "Put up or Shut up", which greatly increases his credibility in my mind. He was also a very vocal proponent of CMA-TCMA on a forum that typically looks down on such systems...so it was nice to hear a differing opinion. Also, while he talked a lot of crap to people that questioned him, he was perfectly reasonable and friendly to anyone that treated him like the 50-something year old kung fu instructor that he is.

On topic, I personally liked Lavatorr's trolling. Very creative.

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 1:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought JFS was okay. I heard his sister died and he went to Florida for an extended period. I don't think he's even really posting on any forums, but I'm not a huge forum whore so he could still be out there somewhere. I had huge LOL'z at the 'secrets of JFS' thread. (the only one ever to go from trollshido to megas. He's like, a legend or something.)

Seconded for Lavatorr. I wasn't here when I give BJJ's was around, but i saw some old posts. funny ****.

Canuky-kushy - what's up with the pic in your sig? Is that James Lew? Is he that poor now? wtf?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 1:13pm

Style: HKD, TKD, Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I gotta go with I Give BJJs too. I couldn't decide if I wanted to strangle him or just chuckle. To sorta meet halfway and chocked neighborhood kids while laughing maniacally...

Wait... did I say that out loud?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast