BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    5/25/2006 1:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Banned again for crimes not commited...

Let me first say that yes, I know that only a fool argues with fools. But sometimes fucking with stupid people is fun. Sometimes I just like to argue with differing opinions when I've got time to kill as a way to make sure I can defend my positions (that is enough to be branded a troll by pussies).

And now I return to Bullshido where the First Amendment doesn't scare the mods or site owners.

So, I was banned recently for 2 days from Martial Talk for **** I did not do. I had used profanity in the past, and was warned for it. God forbid the word ass or **** be seen in a public place. Whatever, I haven't used it since. Well unless you consider the acronym "STFU" as profanity. I used it toward "EdmundBlackAdder" the dumbest **** I have ever argued with online. And that's saying a lot. Anyway, I guess the 3 dipshit mods did because I was warned again. Then I typed "s***" obviously for "****" but not technically profanity. I guess I was wrong again, because one of the mods edited my post from "s***" to "****"! WTF? Like that serves a fucking purpose.

There were some heated debates going on on several threads. I was very careful to not insult anyone that didn't insult me. "EdmundBlackAdder" was the only guy I threw a couple zingers to, AFTER he started his usual insult filled posts. He and several other were temporarilly banned too, including Bullshido's favorite bitch Phat Phil Elmore. My constant questioning of the hypothetical, untested bullshit people there call martial arts pisses a lot of people off. Truth is very painful to dumb fucks.

After a few email exchanges with "Bob Hubbard" (another fat, sloppy "martial artist" wannabe mod god) who hates Bullshido and brought it up, I sent him this final email...

Here are the facts dumbass.

I did not use profanity on MT since being warned.

I have not mentioned Bullshido in months.

I try to discredit no one. Their own video discredits them.

I thought MT was for discussion. I guess I was wrong.

Do not reinstate my account. I will not post there any more.

**** you and all your non training ***** club buddies on MT (MMA forum guys excluded).

-Philip Proctor
    The 3 mods there Shesulsa, Lisa , and Bob Hubbard are typical clueless fucks that want to be king turd on **** island. I refer to them as "two CUNTS and a *****".

I will say there are a handful of people there that were fine. Even when we disagreed. Plus a handful of knowledgable people.

Anyway that's my rant. Thank you Bullshido for the freedom to speak frankly.

-Philip Proctor speaking only for Philip Proctor.

Posted On:
    5/25/2006 5:46pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When will you learn that there are no other MA forums worth posting on Ronin?

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    5/25/2006 6:06pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2006 6:17pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They're losers. They'll most likely always be losers.

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    5/25/2006 6:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah yeah, but like I said its good to make sure you can defend your position. Maybe I should be doing something productive like catching up on my reading when I have a slow day.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 2:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    When will you learn that there are no other MA forums worth posting on Ronin?

I too am starting to form this opinion.

Bullshido.com has the right attitude when it comes to martial arts discussion.

Unlike other forums like Martial Arts Planet or Ashida Kim's when it was around, you don't get banned for your point of view. On other forum's if you say something which is not slanted 100% in the attitude of the moderators you get banned. If you say something which someone else disagrees with because their feeling get hurt, you get banned.

Here you can say whatever you want about training methods as long as you can prove them with sound reasoning and valid examples. You can't get any fairer than that.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 4:15am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, Hannibal. I needed clarity on that.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 7:21am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol.

I wanna know why Phil Eatmore got banned... IN YOUR FACE SDTUPID HEAD!
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 12:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd guess Phil E. got banned for the ranting and raving him and "EdmundBlackAdder" were doing back and forth. It was insult after insult and argument after argument completely off the topic of the thread. Typical Phil. But again, the Edmund guy is an absolute fucking retard. I'm guessing he's 12.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    5/26/2006 1:17pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With a name like black adder he's gotta be college drop out / non-social life college dork that is still obcessed with the usual repeatitive geek entertainment.

Probably plays alot of magic the gathering and wacks off to the scene in"Monty Python & The Holy Grail" with the sister's of Zoot.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast