Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 5:20pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Supposedly, backstage, a gorilla with steriod induced ligament and tendon problems out-witted a professional athlete, making the valiant effort backstage out of the view of the public, where we all know the REAL grappling, wrestling, fluffing takes place.

Then he popped 50 boners and flipped out, taking down godzilla and the island of Madagascar.

God I fucking hate the WWE, and every last on of it's fans.

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I've been intending to bounce off the ropes and hit someone with something at some point. I think it would be hilarious.
    I once saw a video of some small-time MMA show where a flabby gentleman did a bounce-off-ropes-People's-Elbow onto his downed opponent. It was bragable.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 5:38pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been intending to bounce off the ropes and hit someone with something at some point. I think it would be hilarious.
    Push kick. Seen it done, and it worked. Granted the guy's opponent was already gasping and wheezing and severely outclassed, but that's not the point.

I just watched that whole thing and I now wish to rip off my ears. Only I know that that wouldn't help seeing as I'd still hear.... maybe a red hot poker through to the drums, or jsut a bullet to the brain.

**** the WWE.
    Last edited by Stick; 5/24/2006 5:57pm at .

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 6:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found footage of a guy doing a People's Elbow in MMA, name of Johnathan Ivey. Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKhCy3gcoPY&search=ivey

Elbow is at the end, around 8:07.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 6:37pm

Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickJab
    Supposedly Bret Hart tapped Ken Shamrock in a backstage fight. Its become a part of wrestling lore. Another story is Chris Jericho (another Hart student) tapping Goldberg backstage.
    Never heard about the Shamrock-Bret thing before, but the Goldberg-Jericho altercation has been confirmed by both guys in interviews in the past. Basically they got into a bit of a heated discussion about stuff in the past (mainly to do with Goldberg refusing to work with Jericho in WCW, I'd hazard a guess), maybe a few punches thrown, Jericho grappled with Goldberg a bit and hooked him in a good old-fashioned front facelock before the road agents and whatnot stepped in to seperate them.

In short, don't mess with Hart Dungeon graduates, they'll **** yer **** up good. Especially if you're a quick tempered, over-steroided Jewish guy who used to play for the Atlanta Falcons.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 8:02pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clothesline.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/25/2006 8:08am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    genki agrees
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12