Posted On:
    5/28/2006 1:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardHitBack
    I like it. I like it a lot.

Now that's some serious cunning, if all the aboveideas were incorporated. The fee wouldn't have to be big either- in fact the smaller it was the more subscribers you would get. 2 a month? That's nothing to a lot of people. A lot of people that would see they would get great content no bs and cool video and endless mockery of -ng-un... for next to nothing.

Can any say large amonts of money?
    Yes, Phrost can even get into those daily cell text messages, 'Have you had your Bullshido today'?

I forgot to add, I'd even do an editorial piece for free, just so I can piss the world off.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    5/28/2006 11:03am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    The only problem with monthly mags (depending on the topics) is the news goes out of date rather quickly, unless it's a weekly mag like Time or Newsweek. This is the advantage of a online mag.
    True. I guess BullshidoMag (or whatever it would be called) will try to be as contemporaneous as it can be. The only problem would be if there wasn't enough material (and enough of a budget) to allow regular updates, like with Slate. Perhaps a 'blog/Wonkette style format would be better, at least to start off with?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345