223958 Bullies, 4144 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 45
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DAYoung is offline
    DAYoung's Avatar

    Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS
    Posts
    6,269

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 7:54am

    supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You get to see her Ω face.

    Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

    Right, I'm going to bed.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

  2. Ronin.74 is offline

    霍氏八极拳徒弟

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,468

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 7:58am


     Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kung Fu schools like this make me sick. It's one thing if all of there claims are BS, but they can fight. But places like this are at the upper echelons of suckdom. Not only are there claims BS but they jump around like idiots the whole thinking they can fight. It makes me wish for a time when we could send guys like Omega right to their front door and allow him to cleanse the Kungfu community by eliminating their entire school.
  3. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 10:15am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    My god... they even have MMA:

    Then all of the MMA guys were injured. Seriously:Does this **** even make sense to anyone?

    Dagon :offtheair
    Han Getsu?!?

    HAN GETSU?!?

    Han Getsu isn't the name of a Chinese guy!!!

    It's an Okinawan kata!!!

    This dude has no freaking clue what he's talking about...
  4. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 10:23am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYoung
    You get to see her Ω face.

    Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

    Right, I'm going to bed.

    Awesome.
  5. isol8d is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    773

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 10:33am


     Style: kung fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the surgery goes well, I might be recovered in time for the 2006 Taiji Legacy san shou tournament in Dallas. I'd love to take some time to visit this place.
  6. CanucKyokushin is offline

    He'll flip ya!

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ?????????
    Posts
    2,736

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 10:41am

    supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe this has been said before .Maybe it hasn't.But I can clearly see these guys fight with no guards to protect their face.They do these wasteful hand techniques to appear graceful in their motions while at the same time leave themselves open to attack.

    On that I never saw one fighter ever try to land a circular kick to someone's jaw.

    While when they spar together it seems effective.However I question whether they can carry these movements over to a style such as against MT.
  7. Dagon Akujin is offline
    Dagon Akujin's Avatar

    "I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)
    Posts
    1,842

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 12:24pm


     Style: Ving Tsun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    While when they spar together it seems effective.However I question whether they can carry these movements over to a style such as against MT.
    ???

    I question whether they can carry these movements over to a school-yard against an 8 year old.

    Dagon
  8. Rubberduck is offline
    Rubberduck's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    805

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 12:28pm


     Style: Savate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Han Getsu?!?

    HAN GETSU?!?

    Han Getsu isn't the name of a Chinese guy!!!

    It's an Okinawan kata!!!

    This dude has no freaking clue what he's talking about...
    In Taido we had über-sucktacular kick called hangetsu-ate. Halfmoon kick/ate/whatever. :confused2
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 12:39pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    Maybe this has been said before .Maybe it hasn't.But I can clearly see these guys fight with no guards to protect their face.They do these wasteful hand techniques to appear graceful in their motions while at the same time leave themselves open to attack.

    On that I never saw one fighter ever try to land a circular kick to someone's jaw.

    While when they spar together it seems effective.However I question whether they can carry these movements over to a style such as against MT.
    Actually that sparring looks to stylized. It looks almost like a poor two man set. This looks like the tiger style you see represented in movies.
  10. HoratioHooah is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    255

    Posted On:
    5/24/2006 2:09pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYoung
    A guy who's not Japanese, yelling hajime in a kung-fu class, in a Chinese style that ends in 'do'.

    You're right - this situation calls for a theramin.
    He also ends the "matches" with "matte"
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.