Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Greetings from Oz

I've had some time on my hands recently, so I've been doing a lot of perusing of the bullshido forums, and enjoying every minute of it. After deciding to get in the game myself, I thought I should make post number 1 here.

I'm a Texan very far from home here down under. As a poor student, I haven't been training as much as I'd like as of late, but fingers crossed I can find some employment and up my training quite a bit (hopefully I can get a heavy bag in the house).

I'm a big fan of TMA as I'm a forms junkie (I find the discipline to get something just so really rewarding when it pays off), but I'm totally hip to the fact that pretty doesn't fly in a scuffle.

I look forward to getting into the thick of some of the discussions here, fingers crossed you'll be kind on this my first outing (but if not that's cool).

Style
    wagamichi shorei kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Find a funnel spider, let it bite you!

Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell is in Australia that would make you want to go to school all the way over there? California has the same weather, is closer to home, and Stanford is probably way above anything you could hope for anyway.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You're not kidding...

...Wagamichi, the first thing they told me at school in Chicago was if you go south you'll get shot, the first thing they tell you here is if it moves it'll kill you...except for kangaroos, they'll kick the **** out of you THEN kill you.

And Mega Jesus-San, how the hell am I supposed to learn all about cricket and driving on the wrong side of the road in California (also then I'd actually BE in California *shudder*).

Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    California isn't bad, I don't know why everyone hates it. The people? Don't talk to them. The drivers? Get a tank.

A few friends of mine play cricket, but I don't know why, they must be retarded. And dude,

Why can't the loser blue countries drive like the rest of us?

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We will start driving like the rest of you when you start using the metric system like the rest of planet earth, ha ha not everything kills you over here, I have a dog that isn't Venomous.