233691 Bullies, 3308 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

View Poll Results: If you are there when a fight starts, are you obligated to do something?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9 14.29%
  • Yes.

2 3.17%
  • If I know one of the people, then yes.

22 34.92%
  • If I don't know anyone, then no.

10 15.87%
  • It's their fight.

12 19.05%
  • I'd just laugh.

4 6.35%
  • I'd break it up regardless if I knew anyone.

4 6.35%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 6:20am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man if you're talking about the much lamented "domestic" fucking a right they both turn on you

every time some dick gets in his girl's face or vice versa at the bar I now just kick both of them out.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 6:29am

Style: Jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I wasn't thinking about domestics, because usually those are fairly one sided and generally not what I'd consider a "fight" (compared to two drunk dudes rolling around the parking lot). But you are quite correct, they do both eventually turn on you and that also really sucks. I've had domestics where the scumbag popped his wife a few times but he's willing to go to jail without a fight. Then his wife is the one that wants to throw down.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 6:45am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY HE'S A GOOD MAN! HE'S RIGHT, I GET OUTTA LINE! I DO! I DON'T LISTEN!
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 7:40am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who's more contemptible? The abuser or the one who chooses to take the abuse? Apparently, moving into a women's refuge is scarier than getting your head kicked in every week. 'Go figure' as my American chums would say.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 7:46am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatical
    masturbate furiously
    Good Lord, you are kinky... kinky I tell ya!!!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 7:49am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I voted "yes if I know one of the people"... but I would like to qualify that a bit more. If I know of the people and is my friend... and if his opponent is beating the **** out of him (and probably if my friend didn't give the other a reason .ie. fucking his g/f in the ass), then I would help.

If he is my friend and he got into the fight for being an asshole, I wouldn't try to stop it if he is getting his **** kicked.

Now, if the person I know is someone I don't like, the **** it, I would probably laugh and take a video or something.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 8:40am

Style: judo, wrestling, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Depends; if I feel like I can help break the fight up without getting hurt myself, I generally will. That said, if one of the guys fighting looks like he needs to take a beating (there are a lot of popped collar, white baseball cap assholes in my area), I'd probably just ignore it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 9:12am

Style: Judo, Xbox

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it's just two folks beating the **** out of each other I'll enjoy the show. Once one of them has obviously lost if the winner just keeps beating them I'll step in and try to stop it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 9:25am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's their fight, stay out of it. Basically i'd try and make sure the fight was fair ie. Stopping people from jumping in.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 9:27am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's highschool. We all gather around in a circle and encourage them, until the security guards come.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast