Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2002 11:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find this whole exchange frustrating but very funny. I will admit to never having been a fan of Tom Patire after having met him a number of years ago, seeing him in action and listening to his fantasy background I thought he was just another harmless martial fraud.

There were several very reasonable questions re Homdo before I got involved and there are more now. Mr Patire invested quite a bit of time in fluffing the basic issue. He can insult me as much as he would like but the questions are legit

As a result I wrote the article at www.McDojo.com ( The Ultimate McDojo Get Rich Quick scheme) and it has become their most read article. So far over 2000 people have read it.
    As of yet Mr. Patire CHOOSES to not answer valid questions.

I would really like to know the answers and am beginning to write a very in depth article concerning this issue with a version for posting on McDojo and one for submission to magazines. I really feel that the more people that know the better chance we have for the truth.

I feel this is a very important issue as Mr. Patire claims to teach Police, government officials and now flight attendants. He claims to testify as an expert witness and his credibility is a huge issue.

A friend of mine who is a long time martial artist whose wife is a flight attendant heard that Patire had a course for fighting terrorists and asked what he taught other than getting yourself killed.

Your friend
    ME

My friend also gave me a great idea for a website I am following the career of a Fed ex
    Driver by the name of Toad Patiree Grand-masturbator of Ham-doo the devastating pork eating art. Mr Patiree is an acknowledged expert in his field who creates a program Dead On Arrival better known as DOA. He promises you will not hurt your attacker as you will be dead long before he could get hurt and that any damage he caused himself in killing you is justifiable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 12:06am

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The topic was a very good read, but the funniest crap was your sig (or that crap at the bottom of your post.)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 12:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are you so jealous of TP? Is it his:
    MONEY?
    FAME?
    SUCCESS?
    THE FACT THAT HE DID WHAT YOU CAN NOT DO?

All the time you spend ON him you could spend on developing something much more effective than CDT or is it that you are too dumb and too poor to produce the materials, manuals and market your product?

Patire is now a very wealthy man and you for some reason YOU are pissed about it but guess what? There aint **** you can do about it now? He has the money in his bank account!!!

What were YOU doing when he was teaching all those people???

Dude you need a long look in the mirror then think back to your childhood to see what went wrong….do you hate your mother, father or both? C’mon now be honest, let it out you’ll feel better!!!

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 1:21am

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quit trolling, douchebag. No one bite, this guy's not even that good.

--------------------
    And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 7:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh i get it, when the truth hurts you call it a troll.
    what a bunch of douche bag pansies you are!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 10:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sarcasm and snide remarks aside I have met Tom Patire and am not a fan. The only reason I am posting is because Tom CHOSE to answer someones question’s on the internet in an intimidating and evasive manner while using it to market himself.

The internet is a very funny thing and many people view at as a potential marketing tool. I have always believed that the real power of the internet is that by making the world much smaller, it is a vehicle for discovery. When the world is small the truth is usually very easy to expose.

As to my motivations has it ever occurred to you that they may just be to expose the truth because I feel that liars, frauds and evil people exist where the light of truth fails to shine. When a cop gets beat to death someone gets richer does that make it right? When a man lies under oath about being an expert at something is that right?

Or maybe that after 9/11 someone attempting to cash in off the deaths of people I used to know, train, work with and love makes me irate and convinces me I am right. No in your mind I must be jealous?

I have actually spent nothing more than a few free minutes at work on this but now I have actually become very interested on how this plays out. I now have received from a friend every thing that Mr. Patire has had published over the years and it is very eye opening.

I am sorry but money, threats and ridicule do not silence the truth and the truth always comes to the surface eventually

Me

Sarcasm on

My mommy and daddy lied to me so I hate liars. As a result I hate Toad Patiree grand-masterbator of Ham-doo the art of fraud

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 10:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh

By the way way I think the stories he has published about himself are actually some of the funnist bullshit I have evr read

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 1:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tom Patire is one of the Best Martial artists in the World.
    he does not need to answer your Bloosheeet Questions.Cdt does make him money, it is a very effective self defense system.People get what they pay for with it.Patire runs his Hom-do school about as hardcore as u can get.He could waterdown Hom-do and make a ton of money, but decides not to.I have Seen the effective use of Hom-do in street situations first hand.Who really cares about where it came from,what part of korea?who taught it first?Do u want to study it?Anyway it is my understanding that it is very similar to hwarang do(joo bang lee)
    if u know anything about that style,u would know that it has many aspects,joint locks,fancy kicks,weapons like ,sword,staff ,short sticks. Hom-do is centered around pressure points, joint locks,kempo like striking patterns,jap.jiu-jitsu throws.weapons are knife ,gun ,clubs defense /offense. In order to recive a Blackbelt in Hom-Do u need to know how to fire a hand gun(not many mcdojos do that I'm sure) Tom Patire is no fraud ,and I'm sure if u talked to him face to face he would prove it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 2:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nija

I am skeptical of Mr. Parire's claims and in an article in MA Sucess magazine he stated questioning people making outlandish claims is not only acceptable but he crecomends it. I am holdin him up to his own standards.

I have NO interest in studying with Mr Patire.

So you would not care if his background was a pack of lies.

I find it very interesting that the name of Hwa rand do gets dropped concerning this. If you are interested in using Hwa rang do in support you may want to do some research on that art also.
    Track down some of the interviews from years ago and talk to some of the first generation practitiors like Eric Remmen, Randy Wanner etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 2:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way I have seen Patire train Homdo in the late 80's early 90's it was not hardcore then and teaching someone to shoot does not make you hardcore.

It actually supports my contention that he is the typical para-military wanna-be
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast