resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/21/2006 7:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THE EXOSQUAD

Has anyone here seen the exosquad? Alot of people watched transformers when they were a kid and it aired about the same time.

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 2:30am

Style: Does exercise count?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm really tired now and waiting for my turn to brush my teeth so I'll keep it short.

I used to love exosquad, but liked transformers more. Both had really cool toys, although I think transformers are better. After watching some episodes of both fairly recently I have decided that I think exosquad is incredibly awful and very 80's. Transformers seemed to have no budget and as a result made very little sense and is quite bad, yet more entertaining because of it. The dinobots were still the greatest idea in history.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 2:36am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I could so set the dogs of war on you for what you just said about transformers...
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 3:05am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh thanks for replying guys. I remembered Exosquad again for some reason. I was checking to see if it was just a massive hallucination I experienced as a child.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 3:06am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Jazz
    I'm really tired now and waiting for my turn to brush my teeth so I'll keep it short.

I used to love exosquad, but liked transformers more. Both had really cool toys, although I think transformers are better. After watching some episodes of both fairly recently I have decided that I think exosquad is incredibly awful and very 80's. Transformers seemed to have no budget and as a result made very little sense and is quite bad, yet more entertaining because of it. The dinobots were still the greatest idea in history.
    Dude I wonder what you would say if I mentioned Bucky O'Hare.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 4:57am

Style: Short fat wimp style MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ohh ****, this got my hopes up that there was gonna be some DVD or something. ExoSquad wasn an early ninties thing as opposed to mid eighties like Transformers. Where you may have been confused was that they had began re-airing old Transformers re-runs around that time, and had some little CG cube float around with the screens on if during segways. Anyway yeah ExoSquad was pretty neat but had absolutely no focus, the show took way too many turns and eventually all the characters were clones n' stuff, didn't make a lot of sense.

Damn, Dinobots was the greatest show ever now that I actually recall it, holy ****, thanks for reminding me. I think I have an old tape lyin' around here somewhere, got to find that ****.

Bucky O' Hare was neat, but my memory of it's a lot clearer, it was a little later and a lot more popular--there were video games and ****.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 10:13am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exosquad was bad-fucking ass! I used to miss the school bus sometimes because it would come before the show ended! Thinking about that show also reminds me of having sugar-coated cereal destroying my teeth every morning.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 10:56am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, exosquat was my fav. cartoon back then. Too bad that it got cut short.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 11:02am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was no bionic six.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.