Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 2:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    er, that's for blocking kicks
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 7:53pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    :smile:

It is possible for osteoporosis to be asymptomatic. However, the probability it would be in an otherwise healthy young male is next to zero. It would have presented with significant endocrine problems which could not be ignored.

He may not have known it was a fracture. Assuming any pain at all, stress fractures can be easily chalked up to shin-splints or other forms of overuse.

ah stress fractures! I had them before! I knew I was having pain and thought they were just shin splints. When they didn't go away, I went to a doc and he was like wtf?! 'You is one krazy mutha!', to which I replied 'I am the jugganaut bitch'

whatever it was, it was rich. Can you imagine what the guy was thinking 'What happened to my leg lol'!

I still think it was osteoperosis, he may have not been an older white female but his mom is. The WHO estimates that 70-84% of Thai fighters develop osteoperosis.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 7:54pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    pointing your toes is bad because your foot is fragile and can be targeted if the person sees what you're doing.

I don't think the opponent will f with you if he/she sees you have athletes foot.
    not a sermon, just a thought
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123