Posted On:
    5/20/2006 7:37pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: Jiu Jitsu | Knife

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord325
    *settles in and gets popcorn*

Your not the first person to question his lineage or credentials. If you think he is lying, call Shoto Tanemura, he dojo phone number is located on genbukan.org. If you doubt his fighting ability come down and challenge him.

Words from a Bujinkan Ninjer hiding behind his keyboard, is worthless.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 7:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninja Fight! Ninja Fight!

What happens when you lock two angry Ninja's in a room together?

Nothing cause they both hide and wait to attack each other.

"I am Ninja
    He is Nija
    She is Ninja to

You are Ninja
    We are Ninja
    Let's be a Ninja to"

Now Hamster dance!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 7:47pm

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your teacher was given menkyo kaiden in Koto ryu shakenjutsu? Bullshit, boy.

First of all Koto Ryu used tepan and not juji shaken. Not that you could not use them pretty much the same way, but they were tepan, not shaken. This is similar to kukishin ryu style tepan, flat plates of metal and they were not juji in formation.

And WTF is Bushi Shinden Ryu Kenjutsu. Just what we need another set of brilliant white boys creating supposedly Japanese sword arts.

Also, if you think Shoto Tanemura is any less a business man that Hatsumi, you need to look at the golden turds I can sell you.

He apparently invented a new form of karate/kempo recently, interesting. He is apparently friends with Sekiguchi sensei. I respect Sekiguchi sensei as a martial artist and Mr. Tanemura's skills as a MAs have never been in question by most Bujinkan people, just his motivations.

So, your teacher is licensed in TYR kodachijutsu, KKSR kenjutsu and YSR kenjutsu, again I say bullshit. I looked at the website, an amazing amount of absent information. Looks like standard Genbukan type training, which looks, amazingly enough, a lot like much of Bujinkan training. I find it interesting that your teachers think YSR, TYR, and KKR would blend together like that, but whatever....

Personally I don't have anything against the Genbukan. I have met good people and bad from it. What you are learning, I have no idea.

Heel Hook Hunter

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 7:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your teacher was given menkyo kaiden in Koto ryu shakenjutsu? Bullshit, boy.

He was given Menkyo Kaiden in Koto Ryu which contains Koppojutsu, Shakenjutsu and Ninjutsu.

First of all Koto Ryu used tepan and not juji shaken. Not that you could not use them pretty much the same way, but they were tepan, not shaken. This is similar to kukishin ryu style tepan, flat plates of metal and they were not juji in formation.

Teppan are used by Kukishin Ryu and Togakure Ryu, no other Ryu uses them. Please find another Ryu that uses them.

And WTF is Bushi Shinden Ryu Kenjutsu. Just what we need another set of brilliant white boys creating supposedly Japanese sword arts.
    Already said was Systems are taught. Go back and read.

Also, if you think Shoto Tanemura is any less a business man that Hatsumi, you need to look at the golden turds I can sell you.

He apparently invented a new form of karate/kempo recently, interesting. He is apparently friends with Sekiguchi sensei. I respect Sekiguchi sensei as a martial artist and Mr. Tanemura's skills as a MAs have never been in question by most Bujinkan people, just his motivations.
    What Tanemura does now doesn't changed they fact he licenesed in the Ryu-Ha.

So, your teacher is licensed in TYR kodachijutsu, KKSR kenjutsu and YSR kenjutsu, again I say bullshit. I looked at the website, an amazing amount of absent information. Looks like standard Genbukan type training, which looks, amazingly enough, a lot like much of Bujinkan training. I find it interesting that your teachers think YSR, TYR, and KKR would blend together like that, but whatever....

Personally I don't have anything against the Genbukan. I have met good people and bad from it. What you are learning, I have no idea.

::sigh:: We left the Genbukan a while ago for our own reason, however, we are still on very good term was Tanemura Sensei. Again, you can..... CALL, you know MAKE CONTACT. Hell I will FIND A PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU.

81-489-91-2103

Yagyu Shinkage Ryu comes through his cousin I believe.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 8:02pm

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your not the first person to question his lineage or credentials.
    Heh, and I wonder why that is....look if the training works for you fine, but it sounds dumb to list Koto Ryu Shakenjutsu. It was a relatively minor part of the entire school.

I would be interested in knowing when Kaicho McGee studied under Shoto Tanemura and if he is still doing so. Does he have menkyo kaiden in any of these schools or is he currently affiliated under somebody that does? If not, then claiming he is teaching and licensing in these things is really questionable. Not that it probably matters to you, and that is fine, but others will look at it as being strange.

Incidentally, having instructor license in Genbukan does not equal these things.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 8:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Style: only Bujinkan teach it in my area so my style field is just a joke.

Watching: Naruto 8:01 of right now.

Ninjas: Chill out and watch Naruto.

Heel Hook Hunter

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 8:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heh, and I wonder why that is....
    Because the Bujinkan a HUGE LARPing cult that only information Japanese ryu-Ha comes through the Progranada Machine.

look if the training works for you fine, but it sounds dumb to list Koto Ryu Shakenjutsu. It was a relatively minor part of the entire school.
    If I called it Koppojutsu , would that make you happy? So I 'llbe like the Bujinkan?

I would be interested in knowing when Kaicho McGee studied under Shoto Tanemura and if he is still doing so. Does he have menkyo kaiden in any of these schools or is he currently affiliated under somebody that does? If not, then claiming he is teaching and licensing in these things is really questionable. Not that it probably matters to you, and that is fine, but others will look at it as being strange.

Incidentally, having instructor license in Genbukan does not equal these things.
    He studied Japan in the late 80s when the Genbukan began. He has the licenses. I gave you a phone number if you doubt his licenses. We really have nothing to hide.

Heel Hook Hunter

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 8:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones

Ninjas: Chill out and watch Naruto.
    I am its my first episode.

Heel Hook Hunter

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 8:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Style: only Bujinkan teach it in my area so my style field is just a joke.

Yeah the Last thing you want to do is join the Bujinkan.

Posted On:
    5/20/2006 8:21pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Looks up to see if the Ninja have stoped shooting blow darts*
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast