Hell yeah! Hell no!

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 9:40am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interestingly, I read that while homosexuality is forbidden by the koran and illegal in places like Iran there is no such information about trans-sexuals so they are legal.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 9:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once had... With lady-man from Gambia, he do a *clap and rub hands*. She was a lovely.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 9:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Please don't go there Kidspatula. A guy on here has just uploaded a picture of himself as an avatar. I'm trying to control myslef from talking about him like a dog.
    Our society tends to acknowledge female beauty more than male beauty for some reason. I don't know why that is.
    PM me names plz
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 9:56am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    Interestingly, I read that while homosexuality is forbidden by the koran and illegal in places like Iran there is no such information about trans-sexuals so they are legal.
    Actually it's more like islamic scholars acknowledge transexuality to be a condition where a woman's mind is trapped in a man's body or viceversa - since they see it as a condition a person is born with, then it would be moral/civil duty to help them.

Homosexuality, on the other hand, is seen as a person that acknowledges being a man (or woman), who does not desires to change his/her gender, and yet is sexually attracted to members of the same sex. So rather than being a condition one is born with, it is seeing as a choice that goes against the natural roles of men and women in reproduction and perpetuation of the species (akin to Catholic doctrine). As a result, it does not enjoy the same level of protection as transexuality.

Not saying that such interpretation is right or wrong, but that's my understanding from what little I've read on how (some) islamic scholars see it (very far from perfect, but much more proactive than fundies if you ask me). If I'm not mistaken the late Ayatollah Khomeini did some sort of theological thesis on that subject where he postulated transexuality could be permitted under Islam (or at least that's how I understood that when I read about it.)
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
  6. KhorneliusPraxx

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 9:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Please don't go there Kidspatula. A guy on here has just uploaded a picture of himself as an avatar. I'm trying to control myslef from talking about him like a dog.
    Come on...I'm not THAT bad! :grommit:

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 12:31pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That being said, I imagine there's a lot of creepy, emotionally fucked up trannies out there, but I'd also suggest there are plenty of decently adjusted ones who are no different than anyone else.
    from what's been said by the post-ops on another forum i read, that's pretty much the distinction... there are successes, who blend in with "normal" women (or men, as the minority case may be), and have no further trouble (unless they want to get married). then there are the failures, who are what this thread was originally about - those people most desperately in need of self defense skills.

the only thing that bothers me about transexuals et al is that they inherently defy classification - it's difficult (and sometimes unpleasant) to try and get a mental grasp on what's what and who's who (or who's what, for that matter). you're straight? fine. you're gay? fine. you're bi? fine. you're a dude who likes women, but you don't think of yourself as a dude? now you're 'just being difficult' (despite notionally having it all worked out on your end, and me being the confused one). the concept of 'reassignment surgery' tends to speak directly to intrinsic male ideas of victimization and helplessness, which doesn't help rational thought much.

now, finding a really hot chick, who was born a chick, and thinks she's a chick, but happens to have xy chromosomes and no uterus? i don't know any guys who have a problem with that idea.

one thing i've noticed myself doing when reading posts by the post-ops on the other forum is thinking "this person thinks like a guy." either it speaks to the seperation of gender identity, sexual orientation, and basic personality, or i'm a caveman, or they simply look good next to some of the idiot women who post on that forum, or... i don't know. but i have observed it.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    6/02/2006 11:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since we're done talking I shall close this thread with a picture of Eddy Murphy. Who is famous for screwing transexuals.

Posted On:
    6/02/2006 11:56pm

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon

It's weird man, i mean the focus seems more on sodomy then it is really homosexuality.

Infact some muslim scholars have written about having sexual feelings toward another man but basically the brunt of his writings are "No matter what you feel, dont touch that ass"

Apprently, a muslim man is able to do everything with his wife other then **** her up the ass.

Atleast thats what ive seen taught.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425