ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 11:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula
    I completely glossed over the fact that you beat me to the punch on the whole AIS thing. My old roommate used to say that someone with complete AIS would be his dream girl, since they're supposedly more feminine than genetic females. There were a few girls at his work place he was attracted to that he was convinced had AIS because of certain facial features, which he claimed were particularly masculine but somehow enhanced their attractiveness.
    It may be "beauty in the eye of the beholder." The "sex symbol" with AIS could also look boyish depending on her role. So . . . what does that mean? It means when I mention her the Generic Guy and Gal goes, "oh yeah! She was wicked hot in that film!" When I tell them about her condition they go, "oh yeah! You know, she looks like a boy!"

The original Ringu series--the wonderful books--has Sadako as a AIS person and the author plays on the supposed "super-feminity" of AIS people. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    So basically they have testicles instead of ovaries?
    Non-functioning testicles. Ovaries and testicles come from the same tissue. The "default" development in humans is female. AIS has recognition problem. The testicles do not develope, and they are prone to cancerous degeneration.

Whether something is "t3h g4y" or not is an inappropriate question--unless they root for the Yankees. Then they are truly t3h g4y! [Get on with it.--Ed.]

Right, Human sexual activity is a continuum: there are transvestites who love women. They will not sleep with men. "Why are they transvestites?" Who knows? Preference depends on the person. I suppose if you look hard enough you will find transexuals who are attracted to the opposite . . . er . . . same sex. All jokes about "I'm a lesbian too!" aside, being lesbian does not make one "male," obviously, so a genetic/structural man who feels he is a woman but is attracted to women is acting "appropriate to genetic programing" or is he a lesbian? Wrap your mind around that for a moment.

One of the moments I spewed coffee in a public place was reading the always-entertaining "Savage Love" sexual advice column. WhatEVER "turn you on," you are vanilla compared to the people who write in. One guy had a steady girlfriend who really wanted to [CENSORED--Ed.] him with a "strap-on."

Now, you might think he was asking where to locate the hole and how deep to dig it to dispose of her body, but no, he wanted Dan Savage's advice on choosing a strap on and preparing his nethers for . . . well . . . I think I made my point.

What the hell is "normal" and does it warrant prejudice?

What if the actress I mentioned above had lesbian encounters? Is she a lesbian? Or like the transexual above, is she "acting out her genetic program." What if she only goes down on her partner or prefers her lesbian lover use a dildo or a strap on?! What if she sees herself as lesbians do--as a woman?

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera ad nauseum.

I had a friend [He has no friends.--Ed.] who was exclusively lesbian her entire life--despite repeated attempts by her family to "fix" her. One day, she hooked up and became "steady" with a male transvestite.

[ZZZZZzZZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz--Ed.]

My point is that I agree with Mrs. Campbell that what people do with one another is no one's business unless they "frighten the horses." Certain practices have proscriptions because they involve the unwilling exploitation of another--rape, for example. Same with pedaphilia. "Dress it up with whatever verbal diarrhea," you want, NAMBLA, but you end up with someone not yet able to make responsible decisions being exploited.

Period.

So removing the cases of non-consenting adults and unable-to-consent minors . . . and various farm animals . . . and a few innocent trees . . . that ficus over there . . . what people do with themselves is their own business.

Returning then to "the dojo" or "the training hall" or whathaveyou, if people want to have an "all girl" or "all dyke" or "all transexual" or "all REAL MEN who GRAPPLE in SWEAT then SHOWER TOGETHER and . . . and SHUT UP WE'RE NOT GAY!!" classes then "have at it." I suppose one could limit their teaching to such groups as well. Good luck fiinding them, and if such are justly judged as "intolerant" and even "idiots," that is their own damn fault.

Attempting to justify prejudice with trumped up rationalizations--"they may have the AIDS!"--is ridiculous.

High heel breaks . . . slips off of soapbox. . . .

--J.D.

[Edited to correct his excretable grammar.--Ed.]

P.S. Again, the only really gay people--the limp-wristed walking-perfume shops--are Yankees fans.

Some things are certain. . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	broke.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	5774  

Last edited by Doctor X; 5/31/2006 11:52pm at .

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 12:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i wish Tom Cruse would stop pretending he's straight and starred in that movie.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 12:52am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doctor X, whenever I read one of your posts I feel like I'm reading an article or an excerpt from a book or something. It's peculiar to read on casual internet discussions, but it's pretty entertaining.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 12:52am

Style: Silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i wish Tom Cruse would stop pretending he's straight and starred in that movie.
    Next up, Tom Cruise and John Travolta star in "The Frontrunner - Scientology edition".

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 12:55am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have nothing against men who like to wear woman's clothes. Hell anyone of the guys talking on this thread could be sitting in women's underwear and I wouldn't think any less of them.

I remember when I went to the sugar bowl in Dallas stadium or whatever it's called. I was sitting in a group of seats with my Dad and my cousins. My father and my cousins were laughing their asses off. They thought it was funny I just thought he was disgusting with this happened:
    An UGLY UGLY man comes down the steps with his two women friends in drag. He was wearing short shorts, a bra, and a women's hair doo. I think it was his natural hair.
    His face was VERY VERY MASCULINE. Like I said before he was as UGLY AS A SNAKE. He was the most disgusting looking human being I have ever seen in my entire life. Just thinking about this atrocity makes me want to throw up.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 12:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I one of the only people here that thinks Brokeback Mountain was a fantastic movie?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 1:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have nothing against men who like to wear woman's clothes. Hell anyone of the guys talking on this thread could be sitting in women's underwear and I wouldn't think any less of them.

I remember when I went to the sugar bowl in Dallas stadium or whatever it's called. I was sitting in a group of seats with my Dad and my cousins. My father and my cousins were laughing their asses off. They thought it was funny I just thought he was disgusting with this happened:
    An UGLY UGLY man comes down the steps with his two women friends in drag. He was wearing short shorts, a bra, and a women's hair doo. I think it was his natural hair.
    His face was VERY VERY MASCULINE. Like I said before he was as UGLY AS A SNAKE. He was the most disgusting looking human being I have ever seen in my entire life. Just thinking about this atrocity makes me want to throw up.
    On a related note, I think it's pretty interesting how an ugly man is hardly mentionable, like no one really gives a rat's ass how guys look, but an ugly woman tends to draw some attention as though it were a sin for women to be ugly.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 1:05am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    On a related note, I think it's pretty interesting how an ugly man is hardly mentionable, like no one really gives a rat's ass how guys look, but an ugly woman tends to draw some attention as though it were a sin for women to be ugly.
    Please don't go there Kidspatula. A guy on here has just uploaded a picture of himself as an avatar. I'm trying to control myslef from talking about him like a dog.
    Our society tends to acknowledge female beauty more than male beauty for some reason. I don't know why that is.

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 1:22am

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It makes a bit of sense that people are wierded out by trannies when the only instance of them you ever see is on Jerry Springer
    I met one in real life.

And yes i admit, my being 'weirded out' was strictly a big vainity thing.

Im sure if i get used to it it wouldnt bother me. Gays dont bother me.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    6/01/2006 1:24am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I one of the only people here that thinks Brokeback Mountain was a fantastic movie?
    Yes.

Clearly you are t3h g4y!

--J.D.

P.S. I wish I could find the tirade written by an openly gay poster on ANOTHER BOARD [Boo. Hiss--Ed.] about Brokeback Moutain. He basically stated he refused to see a "chick flick." If he wanted to see a western, he wanted to see a western. I cannot do justice to his description of a "proper gay cowboy film" which would involve the gay man-with-no-name having a few shootouts with "the men who killed his man!"

P.P.S. Mr. Jones: it is not a gender thing. Man or woman or . . . not sure but does not want to be pressured . . . miniskirts, spandex, tank-tops, leather, fishnet . . .they are all privileges, not rights.
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25 LastLast