Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 3:50pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Oh p.s. and by the way

I don't hate homosexuals.

I hate (actually just dislike) sissies, fags, girlie-men, metro-sexuals, wimps, and whiners of all stripes to include girlie-girls (teens mainly).

I'm not going to go into one of those asinine "some of my best friends are gay statements", but I have been around a lot of gay men, and I used to hang out with some lesbians when I lived in another town and we had a lot of fun drinking beer, fishing and bowling together (crap does that sound like a stereotype or what?)

Tranies creep me out as much as the little girls beauty pageants where they put make up and hair dos and slutty outfits on little girls.

I don't want to beat them up, to paraphrase the movie Bar Fly,

I don't hate Tranies, I just feel better when they are not around.
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:08pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    It'd make a bit more sense if you wrote "because what mostly makes a chick a chick"

Since you wrote "mostly because" you're saying that what you're mostly upset about is that "what makes a chick a chick is not having a dick".

Either way, I'd say there's quite a bit more to being a woman than what's between your legs.

I'll go along with that since Jones brings up hermaphrodites.... as much as I hate to admit him being right.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamma
    I don't hate homosexuals.

I hate (actually just dislike) sissies, fags, girlie-men, metro-sexuals, wimps, and whiners of all stripes to include girlie-girls (teens mainly).

I'm not going to go into one of those asinine "some of my best friends are gay statements", but I have been around a lot of gay men, and I used to hang out with some lesbians when I lived in another town and we had a lot of fun drinking beer, fishing and bowling together (crap does that sound like a stereotype or what?)

Tranies creep me out as much as the little girls beauty pageants where they put make up and hair dos and slutty outfits on little girls.

I don't want to beat them up, to paraphrase the movie Bar Fly,

I don't hate Tranies, I just feel better when they are not around.
    The only problem I have with your way of thinking is the assertion that transsexuals are merely "girly men" regardless of wether or not they act like drag queens or go over the top feminine. I can understand being uncomfortable with the idea of transsexuals, though I think Kat pretty much nailed it when she said something about being wierded out more by the idea of something than the reality of the person. That being said, I imagine there's a lot of creepy, emotionally fucked up trannies out there, but I'd also suggest there are plenty of decently adjusted ones who are no different than anyone else.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    True hermaphroditism is impossible since "the same tissue" is used to make male and female equipment.

That being stated, there are syndromes that render "genetic males" quite female. There is a case of a "hollywood sex symbol" who did not realize she was genetically male until she was examined ~18 for never having periods. She is also sterile, but has adopted. Such cases make the whole gender concept difficult. She has always considered herself female. What about the genetics? Was it the fact she was raised female? Or was it because of the failure of organs to recognize the "male factor?" Still, the internal female organs did not form.

Then there is what most would call hermaphrodite--where children are born with very ambiguous genitalia. There have been reported cases of parents "choosing one" direction for a child, raise the child as such . . . only to have the child develop identity problems.

Yet, historically, societies have accepted sexual ambiguity. There has been made a case amongst modern scholars that the Leviticus proscriptions do not forbid homosexuality--they forbid a "position"--remember, children, always better to "give" than "receive." This is the standard understanding of ancient rules regarding homosexuality, and male-male rape was a standard tactic to humiliate prisoners.

Lesbians are perfectly fine in the Hebrew Bible, by the way. NT? Paul has his hang ups, but he was an idiot purposely trained wrong as a joke.

"Lesbian" comes more from the Victorian titulation with rather "loose" translations and commentary of Sappho's poetry than historical reality of her life. Not much is know about Sappho, but she was quite happily married and had a daughter. If she was a "lesbian," there is no evidence that this caused any "problem" or scandal.

With whatever "determinism" for sexual preferences one wishes to imagine, there are strong societal components determining acceptiblity. Thus, when rendering judgment, one should, perhaps, consider what, exactly, one is judging.

--J.D.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:28pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tellner
    Kat, please don't take this the wrong way but...

Another smart, good-looking woman who does hardcore martial arts and likes guns turns out to be gay. AAARRGGGHHH!!! Did I marry the only heterosexual one? Is there some sort of magic straight girl repellent in hand wraps and Hoppe's #9?
    Hey it's frustrating for me, too. I've had crushes on tons of straight chicks, and honestly it seems most fighter girls I meet are straight. Some fighter chicks are lesbians but not to many that i've personally met, and it's further confused by the fact that some totally dykey looking fighter girls are actually straight.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Ukemi
    I'll go along with that since Jones brings up hermaphrodites.... as much as I hate to admit him being right.
    Now I dunno if this is entirely accurate or not, but my old roommate once told me about some syndrome where the Y chromosome is completely dormant, and so the person with XY (or maybe XXY, I can't remember) is born entirely female, and in fact has a tendency to grow up even more feminine than your average woman. The whole gender thing just seems too wacked out to me to have strict boundaries on what makes a man a man and a woman a woman.

I'm sure there are assholes out there that people like me, AnnaTrocity, JKDChick and JennaD aren't "real" women because we compete in a "man's sport". Actually, WungHungLo sounds like he could be that type of asshole.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:31pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BFS
    you a homo too?

She is now.

I fixed her.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BFS
    you a homo too?

this has only been pointed out by myself several times on this thread alone

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:34pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Now I dunno if this is entirely accurate or not, but my old roommate once told me about some syndrome where the Y chromosome is completely dormant, and so the person with XY (or maybe XXY, I can't remember) is born entirely female, and in fact has a tendency to grow up even more feminine than your average woman. The whole gender thing just seems too wacked out to me to have strict boundaries on what makes a man a man and a woman a woman.

I'm sure there are assholes out there that people like me, AnnaTrocity, JKDChick and JennaD aren't "real" women because we compete in a "man's sport". Actually, WungHungLo sounds like he could be that type of asshole.

Girls that like fighting are way cooler than girls that like dancing.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 4:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    She is now.

I fixed her.
    Anna for t3h win!!!!111

--J.D.