Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 9:31pm

Style: Silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblefist
    3)The biggest dojo in portland caters to the radical lesbian feminist crowd. They do extremely well.
    If it's the one I'm thinking of it also provides a target-rich dating environment for some of the teachers and senior students. Or so the hearsay goes. :icon_evil

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 9:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tellner
    We've had a couple transitioning students in women's self defense classes with the permission of the rest of the students. They really are outcasts. They get beaten up, raped and killed with appalling frequency. If anyone needs to learn to fight it's them, not the competition-hungry steroid monkeys. If there's a school that can reach them and give them some skills more power to them.
    I'm having a hard time understanding this paragraph so I'll have to ask you. You mean a man who dresses like a women attended a women's self defense class?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    I'm having a hard time understanding this paragraph so I'll have to ask you. You mean a man who dresses like a women attended a women's self defense class?
    Not transvestite which would be one who dresses up in clothes usually associated with the other gender.

Rather transsexual - gender identity not in line with genetics. Transitioning means that the person has started living as the other gender in daily life. In these cases the students had already started hormone therapy and had developed breasts.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Some Thoughts:

Preference versus Prejudice: I have not read KidSpatula's post on racial preferences, so forgive me if I miscast what she wrote, but having a preference for a "type"--white, asian, black, fat, thin, et cetera--is rather different from a prejudice. Unless someone shows me otherwise, I rather doubt KS professed that black women should not be able to train in the martial arts or that she would not train with them!

One does not have to "like" a life-style. Much of these "likes" are inherently hypocritical. For whatever reason, many men find lesbians "sexy." "Forbidden fruit" or whatever that drives the fantasy. Yet there are guys who like big fat "dykey" women. Someone married Janet Reno [Stop that.--Ed.]. Anyways, where such "preferences"--hypocritical to even potentially juvenile--a problem exists when somene tries to turn such into policy as in prevent others from enjoying the priviledges of others--including training.
    Never said it was the same. Notice I said many of the things she found wrong with Rhamma's post were the same things she said about black women and attractivness.

No where did I say they were the same. I said what she typed in that thread many found bigoted, just like people felt what Rhamma said was bigoted.

That is why I found her retort funny. Everyone took what was said at face value. Then, when they explained the points, everyone remembered the initial statement.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not transvestite which would be one who dresses up in clothes usually associated with the other gender.

Rather transsexual - gender identity not in line with genetics. Transitioning means that the person has started living as the other gender in daily life. In these cases the students had already started hormone therapy and had developed breasts.
    I know the difference. Was the person biologically a man or a woman. That's what I was asking. Based on your last sentence it was a man in a woman's self defense class.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:24pm

Style: Judo, Muay Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I took an aikido class at uni a bit ago, and there were a few "radical feminist lesbians" in there. They were passing out flyers for their women's self-defense course, formulated by other radical feminists from their massive experience in wu shu, tae kwon do, and aikido.

I mentioned integrating groundfighting from judo or bjj -- I got along really well with one of them and offered to at least show them a few mount escapes, bare bones ne-waza -- and one of them said in a notably hostile tone that men are only used in their course as targets.

Oh well. I tried.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:31pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian
    I took an aikido class at uni a bit ago, and there were a few "radical feminist lesbians" in there. They were passing out flyers for their women's self-defense course, formulated by other radical feminists from their massive experience in wu shu, tae kwon do, and aikido.

I mentioned integrating groundfighting from judo or bjj -- I got along really well with one of them and offered to at least show them a few mount escapes, bare bones ne-waza -- and one of them said in a notably hostile tone that men are only used in their course as targets.

Oh well. I tried.
    When your talking in a thread about transexuals it's best if you spell out "university," so people don't mistake it for "unisex." You practiced with a group of straight up bull dykes you have more guts than me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    I know the difference. Was the person biologically a man or a woman. That's what I was asking. Based on your last sentence it was a man in a woman's self defense class.
    Genetically male but in the last stages before gender reassignment surgery and change in legal status.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian

Oh well. I tried.
    Their loss. A different group of women with their heads less firmly wedged up their asses will benefit from your experience.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    5/30/2006 10:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We've had a couple transitioning students in women's self defense classes with the permission of the rest of the students. They really are outcasts. They get beaten up, raped and killed with appalling frequency. If anyone needs to learn to fight it's them, not the competition-hungry steroid monkeys. If there's a school that can reach them and give them some skills more power to them

One thing I noticed about the M-to-F trannies was that they were different. Even if they were very feminine and may have been for a long time they had grown up male. It made their approach and attitude different enough than that of genetic .
    In the movie boys don't cry Brandon was raped when two men discovered he was actually a she. Does anyone here know any stories where the opposite happened while a man was dressed like a woman and was raped. Male rape is a taboo subject so I'm curious about it. I'm not necessarily interested in events that happened in instituions.
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast