Page 11 of 13 First ... 78910111213 Last

Thread: I like ducks

  1. #101
    Sophist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    986

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NE Alabama
    Posts
    654
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophist
    I just speed read the entire Kiev vs Knightmare thing. Pure Excellence.

  3. #103

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    39
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahaha! I love these forums.

  4. #104

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    622
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, here you can act all tough and never show up at the throwdown, idiot

  5. #105

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    39
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    throwdown? what the hell is that?

  6. #106
    Odacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KFJ
    throwdown? what the hell is that?
    It's where your Ma "Throws Down" her knickers and allows every one of us a go.

  7. #107
    Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,417
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by odacon
    It's where your Ma "Throws Down" her knickers and allows every one of us a go.
    Today I went to the post office to mail something to my son in Colorado. The postman asked if I wanted to insure it, I said no, it was just a wooden karate weapon. He said "I do judo." I said "Really how long have you been doing it?" He said "All my life. Ju don't know if I got a knife or a gun."

    Ugggh, I walked into that you!
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

    Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

  8. #108
    Odacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamma
    Today I went to the post office to mail something to my son in Colorado. The postman asked if I wanted to insure it, I said no, it was just a wooden karate weapon. He said "I do judo." I said "Really how long have you been doing it?" He said "All my life. Ju don't know if I got a knife or a gun."

    Ugggh, I walked into that you!
    I've read that 816 times and I still don't get it. Help.

  9. #109
    super kick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    101
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by odacon
    I've read that 816 times and I still don't get it. Help.
    judo= you don't know :sign12:

  10. #110

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NE Alabama
    Posts
    654
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KFJ
    throwdown? what the hell is that?

    You've already had people explain that. Will someone ban this troll?

Page 11 of 13 First ... 78910111213 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO