• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. NewsGimp

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 12:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

World Fighting Alliance Comes Out Swinging By Signing International Mixed Martial Arts Superstar Quinton Jackson (PR Web via Yahoo! News)

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 18, 2006 -- The World Fighting Alliance (WFA) was officially reborn today as a ?fighter-first? association featuring the world?s toughest mixed martial arts (MMA) athletes.

Link To Original Article

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 10:34am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As much as I've got some vested personal interest in the success of the UFC through friends and acquaintances, I hope that the establishment of a rival organization is ultimately better for all fighters overall. Two organizations competing for fighters should result in higher pay for the fighters.

WFA isn't affiliated with PrideFC is it? I thought that Pride was planning to venture into the US market also.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 3:23pm

Style: Short fat wimp style MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't imagine them being affiliated with Pride in the least. Rampage was actually blasting the Pride management in a recent interview on Sherdog while talking about the IFL. But yeah I think those DSE guys are still wanting to make a move over to the states, they should too.

At any rate this card looks to be better than anything the UFC has had in the past few years. I already got my tickets.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 5:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    VVVV rampage is awesome
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.