Administrator

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 10:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANCHI 10 View Post
    All of you need to get a Life and leave Kyoshi Hargrove alone.
    Like it or not he is a KARATE ICON!
    Yep.

I mean OJ Simpson was a sports icon......oh wait.

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 11:28pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frank's wife came here and asserted that Frank had left her and was not paying any child support for their children.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/20/2009 5:40am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    2/20/2009 6:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he admitts not paying child support for the twins. he claims he has reason to doubt paternity. currently i believe he is getting ready to handle that issue. here is another point of view on the whole thing
    http://abouttracylcarr.blogspot.com/
    no matter what, what do you say about a "girl" who goes after her mothers love interest?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/20/2009 6:57am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no matter what, what do you say about a "girl" who goes after her mothers love interest?
    As I did with her, proof please.

If he admits to not paying child support well, there you go.

Posted On:
    2/20/2009 12:07pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Frank, is claiming that the children are not his, from the safety of Hawaii. Hmm, is there a reason he is not filing court paperwork in Virginia? Aw, its easier for him to claim the kids are not his, then to actually prove it. What a guy!

Instead of calling him sensi, I think I'll call him deadbeat.

BTW, it looks like the claim is that his last wife is a woman of low morals who stole Frankie away from his previous wife (must have been against his will, funny how that happens:) And therefore Frankie for some reason doesn't have responsibility for paying for his crumb snatchers.

Frank, grow up.

It reminds me of my favorite joke. What is the difference between the Boy Scouts of America and the American Martial Arts community.

A: The first has adult leadership.

Posted On:
    2/20/2009 12:09pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nynees View Post
    he admitts not paying child support for the twins. he claims he has reason to doubt paternity. currently i believe he is getting ready to handle that issue. here is another point of view on the whole thing
    http://abouttracylcarr.blogspot.com/
    I'd say, even if she was Jenna Jameson, that you still need to pay child support to put food on the table. If Frank disagrees he can stop hanging in Hawaii, and file for custody of the wee ones in VA.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2009 5:00pm

Style: Baguazhang

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's your response:

Quote Originally Posted by HANCHI 10 View Post
    IM ONE OF THE REAL ONES AND THE ONES YOUR TALKING ABOUT DONT LIKE ME BECAUSE I KICKED THE CRAP OUTA MOST OF THEM PAPER TIGERS A REAL KARATE PRACTITIONER CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT NOT JUST DO KATA AND KISS THE GRAND MASTERS ASS. HANCHI 10 WILLIAM T. VONPLOENNIES DMAS (DRAGON MARTIAL ARTS SYSTEM) ASK THEM ABOUT ME THEY WILL SLANDER ME BUT THEY WILL NOT CLAIM I CANT FIGHT AT A HIGHLY ACCELERATED LEVEL IF THEY DO MAYBE I WILL PROVE IT TO THEM AGAIN!
    To my quote here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobayashi View Post
    The seminar that I'm referring to had I believe 5 Renshi's (5th and 6th dans) and were from all across the country - they all had around 15-20 years of experience in the Shorinkan.
    My post was not derogatory towards these instructors, especially since my former instructor is one of them. They put in their time (I think they had been training more like 20+ years instead of what I put in my original quote), traveled annually (or sometime more) to Okinawa to train under Nakazato sensei (Hargrove's original instructor), and could fight. I tried to google your name and DMAS but nothing came up.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2009 9:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I hope he starts paying his child support for a change, and clears up which university he claims a Ph.D from.
    Stop worrying about Kyoshi Hargrove and be concerned what you and your Family are doing? My affiliation with Frank Hargrove is none of your Buissness
    FRANK HARGROVE IS A KARATE ICON NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM
    And a word of Advice unless you and Family have never done anything wrong I would not see the SPLINTER IN HIS EYE UNLESS YOU BEHOLD THE BEEM IN YOURS

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2009 9:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Frank's wife came here and asserted that Frank had left her and was not paying any child support for their children.
    Yes lets all take everything our x spouses say as the total truth seems sound to me, we all know it will not be biased oh wait could we be wrong?
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast