232735 Bullies, 3759 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 134
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. nynees is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Posted On:
    2/16/2009 2:18pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    actually i am not a man. i just got off the phone with frank. i never said anything about bestiality. matter of fact i speak to frank only in japanese, since english is my second language. i've known him when patricia was still around. i would defend on many levels but i still would not trust him around young girls. and if he is reading this he knows what i mean. and if his new mrs. is reading this she knows what i mean. he has always been there for me and mine. may go visit him in few....
  2. HANCHI 10 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    2/16/2009 11:28pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nynees View Post
    actually i am not a man. i just got off the phone with frank. i never said anything about bestiality. matter of fact i speak to frank only in japanese, since english is my second language. i've known him when patricia was still around. i would defend on many levels but i still would not trust him around young girls. and if he is reading this he knows what i mean. and if his new mrs. is reading this she knows what i mean. he has always been there for me and mine. may go visit him in few....
    Quote Originally Posted by nynees View Post
    actually I am not a man. I just got off the phone with frank. I never said anything about bestiality. matter of fact i speak to frank only in japanese, since english is my second language. i've known him when patricia was still around. i would defend on many levels but i still would not trust him around young girls. and if he is reading this he knows what i mean. and if his new mrs. is reading this she knows what i mean. he has always been there for me and mine. may go visit him in few....
    I knew Bonnie and Patricia. No ill will or feeling towards you or anyone else. I hold Kyoshi in HIGH ESTEEM and always will. Frank Hargrove is not perfect, as we all well know no one is. That is why it is best not to mention peoples struggles because we all struggle some times no one knows our struggles but us, some times to many people know. For certain you are aware of this and I only mention any of this in all due RESPECT FOR YOU!:happy:
    I only wish peace, love and forgiveness in guarding each others name from what makes us all Human. From our Pres to our neighbors, none of us are perfect and if you seek to find flaws everyone will have one.
    Again only wishing you, Kyoshi Hargrove and anyone else with a Bone to pick with anyone Peace, Love, Wisdom and most of all the Wisdom and Virtue to rejoice in all the good things about all of us.
  3. nynees is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Posted On:
    2/17/2009 5:54am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just hope he can become his old self again. i'm sure the last few years have taken a toll on him but it's time to get things back togather and move on. and maybe this time he will listen to his friends. he seems to be happy where he is for now...i guess we will see.
  4. Histpun is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    72

    Posted On:
    2/18/2009 12:30am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :deadhorse
  5. HANCHI 10 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    2/18/2009 9:47pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nynees View Post
    i just hope he can become his old self again. i'm sure the last few years have taken a toll on him but it's time to get things back togather and move on. and maybe this time he will listen to his friends. he seems to be happy where he is for now...i guess we will see.
    I also hope for him in all the ways that you have mentioned and Thank you for your understanding.
  6. Sam Browning is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,886

    Posted On:
    2/19/2009 12:22am

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope he starts paying his child support for a change, and clears up which university he claims a Ph.D from.
  7. nynees is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Posted On:
    2/19/2009 6:15am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    REGENT UNIVERSITY
  8. HANCHI 10 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    2/19/2009 8:42pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of you need to get a Life and leave Kyoshi Hargrove alone.
    Like it or not he is a KARATE ICON!
  9. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/19/2009 9:57pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I hope he starts paying his child support for a change, and clears up which university he claims a Ph.D from.

    dsimon writes:

    Kyoshi must have forgotten the Confucian values that make one a benevolent benefactor to those whom they father. :happy:
  10. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/19/2009 10:03pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANCHI 10 View Post
    All of you need to get a Life and leave Kyoshi Hargrove alone.
    Like it or not he is a KARATE ICON!
    Hanchi I do not have a dog in this fight... It would have been nice to hear you respond to my post asking you about your affilitiation to Frank as I do think he deserves the benefit of the doubt in certain character issues related to his actions......

    having said the above.... social pressure and people demanding that a man pay child support in my mind is appropriate and could help solve a few issues regarding responsability.

    I know Sam well enough to know that if he made that accusation then Frank did not pay his child support and that is unethical. It don't matter if the person not paying is a luminary or a bum... unless they cannot afford to pay anything, and most people can afford to pay something. In my mind not declaring assets on a bankrupcy is stupid and not necessarily malicious, as opposed to this issue wich affects children.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.