Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/16/2009 2:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    actually i am not a man. i just got off the phone with frank. i never said anything about bestiality. matter of fact i speak to frank only in japanese, since english is my second language. i've known him when patricia was still around. i would defend on many levels but i still would not trust him around young girls. and if he is reading this he knows what i mean. and if his new mrs. is reading this she knows what i mean. he has always been there for me and mine. may go visit him in few....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/16/2009 11:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nynees View Post
    actually i am not a man. i just got off the phone with frank. i never said anything about bestiality. matter of fact i speak to frank only in japanese, since english is my second language. i've known him when patricia was still around. i would defend on many levels but i still would not trust him around young girls. and if he is reading this he knows what i mean. and if his new mrs. is reading this she knows what i mean. he has always been there for me and mine. may go visit him in few....
    actually I am not a man. I just got off the phone with frank. I never said anything about bestiality. matter of fact i speak to frank only in japanese, since english is my second language. i've known him when patricia was still around. i would defend on many levels but i still would not trust him around young girls. and if he is reading this he knows what i mean. and if his new mrs. is reading this she knows what i mean. he has always been there for me and mine. may go visit him in few....
    I knew Bonnie and Patricia. No ill will or feeling towards you or anyone else. I hold Kyoshi in HIGH ESTEEM and always will. Frank Hargrove is not perfect, as we all well know no one is. That is why it is best not to mention peoples struggles because we all struggle some times no one knows our struggles but us, some times to many people know. For certain you are aware of this and I only mention any of this in all due RESPECT FOR YOU!:happy:
    I only wish peace, love and forgiveness in guarding each others name from what makes us all Human. From our Pres to our neighbors, none of us are perfect and if you seek to find flaws everyone will have one.
    Again only wishing you, Kyoshi Hargrove and anyone else with a Bone to pick with anyone Peace, Love, Wisdom and most of all the Wisdom and Virtue to rejoice in all the good things about all of us.

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 5:54am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just hope he can become his old self again. i'm sure the last few years have taken a toll on him but it's time to get things back togather and move on. and maybe this time he will listen to his friends. he seems to be happy where he is for now...i guess we will see.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2009 12:30am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :deadhorse

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2009 9:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just hope he can become his old self again. i'm sure the last few years have taken a toll on him but it's time to get things back togather and move on. and maybe this time he will listen to his friends. he seems to be happy where he is for now...i guess we will see.
    I also hope for him in all the ways that you have mentioned and Thank you for your understanding.

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 12:22am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope he starts paying his child support for a change, and clears up which university he claims a Ph.D from.

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 6:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    REGENT UNIVERSITY

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 8:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of you need to get a Life and leave Kyoshi Hargrove alone.
    Like it or not he is a KARATE ICON!

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 9:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I hope he starts paying his child support for a change, and clears up which university he claims a Ph.D from.

dsimon writes:

Kyoshi must have forgotten the Confucian values that make one a benevolent benefactor to those whom they father. :happy:

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 10:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANCHI 10 View Post
    All of you need to get a Life and leave Kyoshi Hargrove alone.
    Like it or not he is a KARATE ICON!
    Hanchi I do not have a dog in this fight... It would have been nice to hear you respond to my post asking you about your affilitiation to Frank as I do think he deserves the benefit of the doubt in certain character issues related to his actions......

having said the above.... social pressure and people demanding that a man pay child support in my mind is appropriate and could help solve a few issues regarding responsability.

I know Sam well enough to know that if he made that accusation then Frank did not pay his child support and that is unethical. It don't matter if the person not paying is a luminary or a bum... unless they cannot afford to pay anything, and most people can afford to pay something. In my mind not declaring assets on a bankrupcy is stupid and not necessarily malicious, as opposed to this issue wich affects children.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast