Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/20/2008 8:46am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm used to people having children without being married and this gives them the ability to dispute the paternity.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/21/2008 8:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ltncarr
    Despite being married, he can still dispute the paternity? Well it doesn't matter. I'll let my attorney handle everything. There are so, so many factors. I don't want to bore you with the details. But thanks Sam. I appreciate it.
    I don't practice in VA either, but there is generally a presumption of legitimacy when a child is born during the marriage-commonly known as Lord Mansfield's Rule. Presumptions can be challenged. As Sam suggests, get whatever documentation you have of paternity. If you have a private attorney, ask him/her about VA's law on child support arrearages and at what point, if any, do criminal penalties become possible. $22K is a good-sized arrearage.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 7:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Miles. You and Sam have provided me with a wealth of information.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 9:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been asked to provide proof that I am married to Frank. I do not know what proof is needed as it should be public record. I married Frank on July 7, 2007, in Newport News, VA. We have a ten year old son and newborn twins. By submitting messages via this board, I was only looking for assistance locating Frank to serve him divorce papers and to get him to pay the back child support he owes for our ten year old son. I apologize if I used this board inappropriately and will avoid doing so in the future.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been asked to provide proof that I am married to Frank. I do not know what proof is needed as it should be public record. I married Frank on July 7, 2007, in Newport News, VA. We have a ten year old son and newborn twins. By submitting messages via this board, I was only looking for assistance locating Frank to serve him divorce papers and to get him to pay the back child support he owes for our ten year old son. I apologize if I used this board inappropriately and will avoid doing so in the future.
    No one has asked you to leave or said you used the board inappropriately. You have no reason to apologize.

You were asked to prove you were his ex-wife because, you have two accounts tracing back to your computer, Rcytrcy01 and ltncarr.

As explained in the Private Message, bullshido requires proof from both sides on claims.

One of the biggest problems we encounter, among many other problems in MABS, are sock puppet accounts. A person registers two accounts to better push their agenda.

Instead of bringing it out into the open, you were contacted, through a Private message system, that makes you wait over a hundred posts.

Our resident lawyer, who you are kindly receiving free advice from, said it was alright to ask you to get it cleared up. He also enabled the Private Message function early to keep it private.

So, staff was being very accommodating with you, where dual accounts are concerned.
    These accounts are normally banned outright. You receive a warning, not an explanation, and if it happens again both accounts are banned.

Also, I want to point out, Sam continued to help you and provide information after finding out you had two accounts.

Posted On:
    2/13/2009 2:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i personally know frank and i hate to say it but i agree with you guys on alot. but he does speak and read japanese. could use some improvements. who knows what he is doing in hawaii now. i wouldn't trust him around little girls for that matter female dogs!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/16/2009 7:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobayashi View Post
    The seminar that I'm referring to had I believe 5 Renshi's (5th and 6th dans) and were from all across the country - they all had around 15-20 years of experience in the Shorinkan.
    IM ONE OF THE REAL ONES AND THE ONES YOUR TALKING ABOUT DONT LIKE ME BECAUSE I KICKED THE CRAP OUTA MOST OF THEM PAPER TIGERS
    A REAL KARATE PRACTITIONER CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT NOT JUST DO KATA AND KISS THE GRAND MASTERS ASS.
    HANCHI 10 WILLIAM T. VONPLOENNIES DMAS (DRAGON MARTIAL ARTS SYSTEM) ASK THEM ABOUT ME THEY WILL SLANDER ME BUT THEY WILL NOT CLAIM I CANT FIGHT AT A HIGHLY ACCELERATED LEVEL IF THEY DO MAYBE I WILL PROVE IT TO THEM AGAIN!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/16/2009 7:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nynees View Post
    i personally know frank and i hate to say it but i agree with you guys on alot. but he does speak and read japanese. could use some improvements. who knows what he is doing in hawaii now. i wouldn't trust him around little girls for that matter female dogs!
    I HAVE KNOWN FRANK HARGROVE FOR 36 YEARS AND TO ANSWER YOUR SLANDER AGAINST HIM
    1. (IMPROVEMENT IN JAPANESE)
    HE HAS A PHD IN EAST ASIAN CULTURES RECOGNIZED BY ALL US UNIVERSITIES
    2.HE IS TEACHING MARTIAL ARTS IN HAWAII (WHAT DO YOU THINK HE IS DOING)
    3. KYOSHI HARGROVE HAS TEACHED THOUSANDS OF "LITTLE GIRLS" OVER THREE DECADES AND NEVER NO NEVER HAS HE BEEN ACCUSED OF INAPPROPRIET BEHAVIOR WITH CHILDREN
    4.YOUR THE ONE THAT BROUGT UP BESTIALITY
    WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU TO SLANDER HIM, JEOULOUS, AFRAID, WEAK, COWARDLY, WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED FOR MARTIAL ARTS, DO YOU HAVE A PHD IN EAST ASIAN CULTURES, HOW DARE YOU GRADE HIS JAPANESE OR HIS HUMANITY OR DECENCY! WHO ARE YOU JESUS CHRIST OR SOMEONE THAT HAS JUST NEVER BEEN PUT IN HIS PLACE

Posted On:
    2/16/2009 12:02pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANCHI 10 View Post
    I HAVE KNOWN FRANK HARGROVE FOR 36 YEARS AND TO ANSWER YOUR SLANDER AGAINST HIM
    1. (IMPROVEMENT IN JAPANESE)
    HE HAS A PHD IN EAST ASIAN CULTURES RECOGNIZED BY ALL US UNIVERSITIES
    2.HE IS TEACHING MARTIAL ARTS IN HAWAII (WHAT DO YOU THINK HE IS DOING)
    3. KYOSHI HARGROVE HAS TEACHED THOUSANDS OF "LITTLE GIRLS" OVER THREE DECADES AND NEVER NO NEVER HAS HE BEEN ACCUSED OF INAPPROPRIET BEHAVIOR WITH CHILDREN
    4.YOUR THE ONE THAT BROUGT UP BESTIALITY
    WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU TO SLANDER HIM, JEOULOUS, AFRAID, WEAK, COWARDLY, WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED FOR MARTIAL ARTS, DO YOU HAVE A PHD IN EAST ASIAN CULTURES, HOW DARE YOU GRADE HIS JAPANESE OR HIS HUMANITY OR DECENCY! WHO ARE YOU JESUS CHRIST OR SOMEONE THAT HAS JUST NEVER BEEN PUT IN HIS PLACE
    Hanchi just a quick question: Are you familiar at all with any of the guys in Baltimore that Hargroves taught/gave seminars too? Arnold Mitchell would be one, and a few of the Avengers, my teacher Willie Ben as well.

I am asking because I am finding it a bit difficult to bring into this discussion the fact that Frank, among his peers was hightly venerated. I am not excusing his behavoir so much as bringing these other points up for consideration and... a good deal of the critiscism comes from people who have not met Frank wich irks me.

Again let me be up front and say that I don't know wht Frank did, or did not do, but I do think that Frank's background as a gifted teacher is relevant in certain respects to the discussion. Thats my point. And... I would like to hear from more people that have actually met him on this thread.

Posted On:
    2/16/2009 1:31pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What university is his Ph.D from? I will be happy to try to confirm this claim.

I
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast