Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 8:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorin-Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by ihatemcdojos; 6/27/2007 11:58am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 8:36am

Style: Baguazhang

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Holy rank inflation batman. You guys are telling us that there are a whole lot of guys with fancy titles and fancy belts and they all argue over who has teh real. Sounds like a fun group.

:qshatter:
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark
    "Several Renshis" Bwahahahaha

I wonder if Mas Oyama's soul cries itself to sleep every night? Oh Karate, how did you fall so far?
    The seminar that I'm referring to had I believe 5 Renshi's (5th and 6th dans) and were from all across the country - they all had around 15-20 years of experience in the Shorinkan.

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 9:23am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by ihatemcdojos; 6/27/2007 11:59am at .

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 9:40am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatemcdojos
    Unfortunately, there are McDojos everywhere, and unfortunately, Shorin-Ryu has them-- they descend from Frank Hargrove.

In order to find proof of his time served in jail, you would most likely need to run a criminal background check on him. He is currently near Hampton, VA. However, finding personal information about him through the web proves difficult because there is a delegate in VA with the same name that floods internet searches.
    Listen up you idiot, and pay attention. You wrote:

In the early 1990s it was discovered that Frank Hargrove had been using his dojos to make money for himself, even embezzling and stealing (which he later spent time in jail for, more than once). Hargrove was basically excommunicated from the organization and has no affiliation whatsoever with us. He should not even be wearing our patch.
    Its your allegation, not Bullshido.net's that he's been convicted of theft and other crimes related to his running of martial arts schools. SO IT IS YOUR BURDEN, NOT OURS TO PROVIDE PROOF OF THIS ALLEGATION.

Since you dislike him so much go out, do the necessary spadework and then post the results here. That way we will know to take this claim seriously and that you are not someone who just bears an unfounded grudge.

poser

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 10:33am

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sounds like a cover story anyway, and he was kicked out for a reason nobody wants to say because it would be embarrassing to Shorin-Ryu.

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:00am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by ihatemcdojos; 6/27/2007 11:59am at .

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:07am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It may interest you to know ihatemcdojos that Hargrave could sue you for defamation for what you posted here, if you are incorrect about his theft conviction. That's your risk, not ours. I've demanded that you provide evidence of such a conviction and instead of telling me you need more time, you've said its our responsibility.

For the record, it is not Bullshido.net's responsibility to fact check the posts of individual members so don't try to shift the burden to us.

I invite you to consult your own lawyer concerning whether your post, if untrue, would constitue defamation.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:11am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, we have a flamer in our midst. I didn't know they staffed trolls here at Bullshido. Sam, if resorting to namecalling on the internet helps you to feel like a bigger person, then you go right ahead.

I was merely answering Kallx's question (which is over a year old anyway). I'm not here to explain every detail of Hargrove's situation to the public or to spend my time trying to figure out his SSN so I can run a background check. If you want to learn more about this subject then you need to do your own research.
    Blah Blah Blah.

Simple links to the articles please. You came here and made a bunch of accusations. It is not our job to validate your accusations. You put it out there you prove your facts.

Every site has trolls. We just decide not to limit everyone, put posts in queue for administrative approval, or limit registration.

One of the consequences of not having everyone approved is to make you, as the poster, directly responsible for your words. I didn't say he was an embezzler so I don't have to back up my words.

You did so, you do.

If you can't follow a simple rule, such as back up your facts, then get the **** off the website.

Yes, it is really that simple.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:11am

Style: Karate / Judo Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, we have a flamer in our midst. I didn't know they staffed trolls here at Bullshido. Sam, if resorting to namecalling on the internet helps you to feel like a bigger person, then you go right ahead.

I was merely answering Kallx's question (which is over a year old anyway). I'm not here to explain every detail of Hargrove's situation to the public or to spend my time trying to figure out his SSN so I can run a background check. If you want to learn more about this subject then you need to do your own research.
    First off, Sam has done for for Bullshido then you ever will.

Second, you come on here and make the statement about Hargrove's prison record (which are all public record here in the states and don't require background checks). We are not going to do your work to prove your statement, you need to do your own work. If you don't want to explain the situation, fine, then give us links for us to read ourselves.

Now if I said I kicked the **** out of Chuck Norris two years ago, would you expect me to provide proof of this or would you simply take my word on it until you got around to doing your own background check on me? Thought not.

Edit--IIF beat me to it

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 12:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by ihatemcdojos; 4/01/2008 10:49am at .
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast