221993 Bullies, 4309 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 134
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ltncarr is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    2/23/2009 10:10pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nynees View Post
    REGENT UNIVERSITY
    Hargrove may have received a degree from Regent University, but it was not a PhD.
  2. HANCHI 10 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    2/28/2009 4:46pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatemcdojos View Post
    *****
    Your the one that should not be wearing the PATCH! Since you have no respect for a KARATE ICON that has more knowledge of KARATE in his little finger than you do in your entire disrespectfull existance. Go ahead and hurl insults and accusations to justifie your lack of respect.
    Kyoshi Hargrove is an OLD MAN and He is still enough of a KARATE KA to easily defeat you!
  3. HANCHI 10 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    2/28/2009 5:14pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldiebear View Post
    Almost every senior Kobatashi Shorin Ryu Black Belt on this continent was either affiliated with or trained under Hargrove at one time or another. Most broke away for their own reasons, including inflated ego. I have been training for over twenty-five years and have met many instructors, including the'new' heads of Shorin Ryu Shorin Kan, Doug Perry and Pat Hailey, but have never met a person more knowledgeable or willing to teach than Hargrove. Whether or not he is still affiliate with Nakazato Sensei is not relavent. He should have gone independent years ago and many people told him so. You want to learn great Martial Arts go to Hargrove, thats what counts. I am Roku Dan Renshi. Contrary to above postings, most Okinawan and Japanese styles use titles for senior Black Belts.
    AMEN BROTHER for some one with some TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF KYOSHI HARGROVE HE IS A TRUE KARATE ICON!
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,758

    Posted On:
    2/28/2009 6:23pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANCHI 10 View Post
    AMEN BROTHER for some one with some TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF KYOSHI HARGROVE HE IS A TRUE KARATE ICON!
    .........and a deadbeat dad that's a convicted/reaffirmed on appeal felon.
  5. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/28/2009 11:14pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    .........and a deadbeat dad that's a convicted/reaffirmed on appeal felon.

    dsimon writes:

    I know this is not the forum for it but I would like to share a technique. Ok Uke comes with a side attack... Torre picks up checkbook does not write check for child support... faces Uke in Zen Kibadachi.
  6. ciscodog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    3/02/2009 12:26pm


     Style: shorin ryu/bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Icons......what about Yamashita Sensei or Sensei Dan Schroeder? Just curious why I dont see their names ever mentioned.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,758

    Posted On:
    3/02/2009 1:10pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that because someone is busy building a strawman. Those two would completely destroy it.

    Kind of like the dismissal of the OJ point.

    OJ was a sports Icon (matter of opinion) who is a convicted felon.
    Hargrove was a Karate Icon (matter of opinion) who is a convicted felon.
  8. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    3/02/2009 2:34pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Well that because someone is busy building a strawman. Those two would completely destroy it.

    Kind of like the dismissal of the OJ point.

    OJ was a sports Icon (matter of opinion) who is a convicted felon.
    Hargrove was a Karate Icon (matter of opinion) who is a convicted felon.
    Hargroves is a karate icon. And in the complicated way that life plays out perhaps some things are excusable.... other things are definitely not excusable. Thats my opinion.

    Holding onto your **** in bankrupcay is something that white guys with big cars and good lawyers do all the time and it is often considered gamesmanship.... Not taking care of your kids including paying for their expenses to the best of your ability is a crime against humanity.

    Thats just my opinion which I am giving to clear up any confusion regarding my point of view of this situation.
  9. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    3/02/2009 2:46pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANCHI 10 View Post
    Your the one that should not be wearing the PATCH! Since you have no respect for a KARATE ICON that has more knowledge of KARATE in his little finger than you do in your entire disrespectfull existance. Go ahead and hurl insults and accusations to justifie your lack of respect.
    Kyoshi Hargrove is an OLD MAN and He is still enough of a KARATE KA to easily defeat you!
    Do you think he could fool people by posting under a different name?
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,758

    Posted On:
    3/02/2009 2:47pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Hargroves is a karate icon. And in the complicated way that life plays out perhaps some things are excusable.... other things are definitely not excusable. Thats my opinion.

    Holding onto your **** in bankrupcay is something that white guys with big cars and good lawyers do all the time and it is often considered gamesmanship.... Not taking care of your kids including paying for their expenses to the best of your ability is a crime against humanity.

    Thats just my opinion which I am giving to clear up any confusion regarding my point of view of this situation.
    Get over race. Get over the Icon status. White guys? Black Guys do it to. As do Asians, Spaniards, Italians etc etc etc etc.

    Now before, as you do, get into statistics that isn't the point. A lower based white guy, doing the same thing , will get busted. I have seen it happen and I bet Sam could find you cases.


    Learn to deal with the fact he isn't an Icon to everyone.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.