233299 Bullies, 3604 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 134
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Jeff C. is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    182

    Posted On:
    2/22/2009 8:27pm


     Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ltncarr View Post
    I'm Frank's estranged wife. Frank told me that he is in Hawaii, homeless, and unemployed. He said that he cannot get a job because of my blog. In addition, I have a letter from the child support enforcement agency in Hawaii in which they said Frank reported to them that although he has advertised teaching karate in Hawaii, he has no takers. As far as Frank and "little girls," I know nothing about that. About his "PhD," he could never produce an actual degree or transcripts, so I don't know whether this degree is legitimate or not.
    Estranged wife or divorced wife?

    Jeff Cook
  2. ltncarr is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    2/22/2009 10:21pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am his estranged wife. I would like to be divorced but Hargrove told me that he is homeless therefore I cannot have him served with the petition.
  3. Sam Browning is online now

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,886

    Posted On:
    2/22/2009 10:37pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay Ms. Carr, my suggestion would be that you learn how to go about having him served through constructive notice, which would involve notice through the newspaper with the largest cirulation in Hawaii.

    Alternatively if he still has court appearances scheduled in Hawaii, you could have him served when he was supposed to appear for one of these appearances.
  4. ltncarr is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    2/22/2009 10:43pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of our hearings have been in Virginia. My divorce was filed in Virginia. My lawyer is looking to adverstise the divorce in the Honolulu Star Bulletin. The requirement is that it has to run once a week for four weeks. Then, whether Hargrove decides to attend or not, the divorce will be heard and finalized.
  5. Sam Browning is online now

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,886

    Posted On:
    2/22/2009 11:52pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good show, please give your lawyer my best.
  6. DAYoung is offline
    DAYoung's Avatar

    Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS
    Posts
    6,269

    Posted On:
    2/23/2009 12:44am

    supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes Bullshido's accomplishments make me quietly, profoundly happy.

    Full marks, as per usual, to Samuel Browning.

    And good luck to Ms. Carr.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,103

    Posted On:
    2/23/2009 1:01am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ltncarr View Post
    After reviewing the messages on here, I must say that I am disappointed that someone would suggest that the twins are not Frank's children. I am 100% certain that Frank Hargrove is the father of our twins. I have never cheated on the man, never even considered it. If Hargrove does indeed want to challenge the paternity, I will invite each and everyone interested to our court date to witness the results. Then you can see what a deadbeat he really is. Also, I want to clarify something. The intent of my blog is not to prohibit Hargrove from getting a job. Of course, I would love for him to get a real job and that way, child support could be withheld from his earnings.
    The issue came from a counter blog to yours. To me it doesn't matter, he is the father who needs to pay child support end of story.
  8. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/23/2009 1:07pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ltncarr View Post
    After reviewing the messages on here, I must say that I am disappointed that someone would suggest that the twins are not Frank's children. I am 100% certain that Frank Hargrove is the father of our twins. I have never cheated on the man, never even considered it. If Hargrove does indeed want to challenge the paternity, I will invite each and everyone interested to our court date to witness the results. Then you can see what a deadbeat he really is. Also, I want to clarify something. The intent of my blog is not to prohibit Hargrove from getting a job. Of course, I would love for him to get a real job and that way, child support could be withheld from his earnings.
    Mam bloggs don't prevent people from getting jobs. Take that load off your shoulders...Frank might have you believin that, as I remember it Frank talks a good game... the man could sell fridges to eskimos.

    Does he still tell the story about preventing a kidnapping and catching a bullet graze on his neck? Or about catching the ashtray someone threw at him? haha. I don't know if these yarns were true but Frank is a hell of a story teller without a doubt.
    Last edited by Dsimon3387; 2/23/2009 1:22pm at .
  9. ltncarr is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    2/23/2009 7:40pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Mam bloggs don't prevent people from getting jobs. Take that load off your shoulders...Frank might have you believin that, as I remember it Frank talks a good game... the man could sell fridges to eskimos.

    Does he still tell the story about preventing a kidnapping and catching a bullet graze on his neck? Or about catching the ashtray someone threw at him? haha. I don't know if these yarns were true but Frank is a hell of a story teller without a doubt.
    Hadn't heard the stories about preventing a kidnapping or an ashtray. I guess I missed out...lol.
  10. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/23/2009 8:04pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ltncarr View Post
    Hadn't heard the stories about preventing a kidnapping or an ashtray. I guess I missed out...lol.
    Lol indeed ha! FRank was always a charmin feller. The thing that amazed me about him was how he could as a traditionalist walk into a room full of Avengers, Assasins, Champions (these were the clubs in Baltimore, their names) and.... not only walk out of there but have these guys eatin out of his hand!!!! :eusa_clap and snag Arnold Mitchell as a student!

    I mean that takes some mad respect that I can't even explain to most people here. Back in those days dojo stormin was the national sport in Baltimore.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.