Posted On:
    2/21/2009 9:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yep.

I mean OJ Simpson was a sports icon......oh wait.
    OJ Simpson has nothing to do with Kyoshi Hargrove
    I mean our Pres was friends with who? He is a what?
    Talk is cheap being an Icon is a GREAT ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!
    SAY WHAT YOU LIKE
    kYOSHI Hargrove is an Icon and a BIG PART OF MARTIAL ARTS HISTORY FOR THE GOOD BAD AND THE UGLY

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/21/2009 10:11am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANCHI 10 View Post
    OJ Simpson has nothing to do with Kyoshi Hargrove
    I mean our Pres was friends with who? He is a what?
    Talk is cheap being an Icon is a GREAT ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!
    SAY WHAT YOU LIKE
    kYOSHI Hargrove is an Icon and a BIG PART OF MARTIAL ARTS HISTORY FOR THE GOOD BAD AND THE UGLY
    Being an Icon has nothing to do with A deadbeat dad that went to jail.

We all know what Irony is though.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2009 3:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Being an Icon has nothing to do with A deadbeat dad that went to jail.

We all know what Irony is though.
    Once again dig and you can find something to call everyone. What is your purpose here? Why so against Kyoshi Hargrove? He is but another Human Being just like everyone else.
    We all make mistakes (not an admission of any wrong doing on Kyoshi Hargrove) I only want to bring peace not exonerate or accuse or defend anyone.
    Kyoshi Hargrove has to live with his Life and the decisions he has made just like everyone else.
    Please be at PEACE with him and all people
    You know the TRUTH I also and Kyoshi does to.
    The all seeing EYE OF GOD SEES AND REWARDS US ACCORDINGLY HERE AND IN THE HERE AFTER! WE all will be JUDGED one Day
    The TRUTH cannot hide WE REAP WHAT WE SOE!
    "WE ALL GET OUR COMING UPPINS
    Free yourself from this and reclaim your peace

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/21/2009 3:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is your purpose here? Why so against Kyoshi Hargrove?
    I can ask you the same thing? I'm only here refuting your strange analogies. I haven't said anything about his skill, race, or other unproven claims.

I'm not against KH except for hisdeadbeat dad status, regardless of paternity.

The all seeing EYE OF GOD SEES AND REWARDS US ACCORDINGLY HERE AND IN THE HERE AFTER! WE all will be JUDGED one Day
    The TRUTH cannot hide WE REAP WHAT WE SOE!
    "WE ALL GET OUR COMING UPPINS
    Free yourself from this and reclaim your peace
    Ah so God's vengeance has been exacted upon a great Icon. How the mighty have fallen.

So, his running out on his kids, hiding assets, has led to his charges being upheld and further incurring of Child support penalties.

I guess we do see eye to eye now. God works in mysterious ways.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/21/2009 4:20pm at .

Posted On:
    2/21/2009 6:40pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm annoyed that people are still sucking up to Hargrove despite his federal conviction and refusal to pay child support. That's right the R, word for "refusal". In conclusion your "idol" has clay feet and is a dishonest man.

Posted On:
    2/22/2009 12:44am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I'm annoyed that people are still sucking up to Hargrove despite his federal conviction and refusal to pay child support. That's right the R, word for "refusal". In conclusion your "idol" has clay feet and is a dishonest man.
    I am annoyed cause when children are neglected there is no such thing as a good reason. And there is no one with two legs and one skull who morally transcends that responsability.

And Hanchi some of us here have met Frank.

Posted On:
    2/22/2009 1:28am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/22/2009 8:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Certainly if K.H. OWES CHILD SUPPORT HE "SHOULD PAY IT"
    I am against anyone that does not support their Children. I do not kiss up to K.H. I have no reason to. And if he has a Federal conviction it is definately something to be AWARE OF!
    Certainly I agree with Law and Order and feel great sorrow for anyone that does not try to find out if they have Children and support them, as we all realize to have any Moral fabric or common decency you must take care of your own it is everyones responsibility to do so. If a person does not support their Children I also stand against that type no matter who or what they are. An attempt must be made if the entire amount cannot be reached some thing must be paid. I understand the ANGER and resentment towards K.H. if he is being a Dead Beat Dad
    I feel Sorrow for anyone going through hard times it seems he is. As far as what has actually happened I do not have any proof and dont know for certain, one thing for certain He has a lot of people upset at Him
    Please dont be Angry at me I will stand down on this one, it is not my beef. Whatever I have been said to have done I would never ever desert my children in any way shape or form, and no one ever has said that about me.
    This is K.H problem not mine.
    Last edited by HANCHI 10; 2/28/2009 5:23pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2009 3:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm Frank's estranged wife. Frank told me that he is in Hawaii, homeless, and unemployed. He said that he cannot get a job because of my blog. In addition, I have a letter from the child support enforcement agency in Hawaii in which they said Frank reported to them that although he has advertised teaching karate in Hawaii, he has no takers. As far as Frank and "little girls," I know nothing about that. About his "PhD," he could never produce an actual degree or transcripts, so I don't know whether this degree is legitimate or not.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2009 3:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After reviewing the messages on here, I must say that I am disappointed that someone would suggest that the twins are not Frank's children. I am 100% certain that Frank Hargrove is the father of our twins. I have never cheated on the man, never even considered it. If Hargrove does indeed want to challenge the paternity, I will invite each and everyone interested to our court date to witness the results. Then you can see what a deadbeat he really is. Also, I want to clarify something. The intent of my blog is not to prohibit Hargrove from getting a job. Of course, I would love for him to get a real job and that way, child support could be withheld from his earnings.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast