My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 7:49am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale is FULL of ****.

Sorry but after the retelling of the Hoban story I can't believe anything he says.

Also its funny how all the stories show the grappler or sport guys getting their come upuns, but when you want to actually put things to a test, ie go ther and see if they can do that **** as in the fairytales, you get the "Oh Noes we no Sparr, too d3@Dly!"
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 7:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also by time you hit Blue Belt in BJJ who still trys to muscle through anything. By that time you probably gotten your ass whooped enought to learn to relax and flow. Now a whitebelt I would understand but a Blue Belt? Give me a break. But ofcourse since Dale never said it was BJJ, although he alluded to it, he counter and say, "I didn't know what type of JJ guys they were I just noted their belt blah blah BS." And aren't BJJ guys kinda easy to spot in gi? It very rare that you find one without a very telling patch or two, more like 20.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 8:47am

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to think that there was some hope for the BJK, if Shinbushi and Shawn Askew got through to some of their peers.

But I am beginning to see that they are fucked. The whole org and everything associated gets a big **** flavor from fictional tales of granduer like the one Dale posted.

I should have figured from some of the moronic things I have heard at the honbu, the mentality that has become ingrained is ridiculous. :new_321:

Also, after careful experimentation tonight at Judo class, I find that through the armbars that I applied, there is no 'shifting the bone structure' bullshit. Unless they mean shifting to broken, that sure as **** will happen.
    Last edited by MONGO; 5/18/2006 8:58am at .

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 9:33am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good old Dale. He told one hilarious story of how some 'master' put his whole hand down a grappler's throat once. How anyone believes that guy is beyond me. He and Ron Collins HAVE to be related somehow.

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 10:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Good old Dale. He told one hilarious story of how some 'master' put his whole hand down a grappler's throat once. How anyone believes that guy is beyond me. He and Ron Collins HAVE to be related somehow.
    LOL

At least Dale did get actual instruction under someone and not make up a mysterious Japanese Master that obviously couldn't speak his native tonque well and no trace of his school anywhere.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 10:58am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I find amusing is how in the last 5-10 years, all these stories told by guys like Mr. Seago and Dan Webre(sp?) always involve a BJJ or MMA person getting his ass kicked in one way or another. Before the MMA era , it was always a bodybuilder or a hardened criminal or some lonely homeless guy desperate for ice cream.

Nowadays only steroidal MMA thugs pick fights with the Dale Seago's and Phil Elmore's of the MA community. What a coincidence.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 11:06am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    You know, I think MAP's tolerance of some of the behaviour in that thread along with the thread of modgag makes some of the posters supporting Stabby more insulting than what you'd see here. Seago shitting on Koto is an example I can think of offhand.
    Exactly. He couldn't find a way to logically explain why it happened, so instead just tried to pull the "you weren't there, you wouldn't know" card. What I find especially intriguing is how for someone who owns his own security company and specializes in protective measures would break a cardinal rule by allowing a troublemaker to remain in the premises. The first thing you do with troublemakers is immediately get them out of the general area ASAP then deal with them promptly afterwards. If you're watching a client and someone grabs him and attempts to break his arm, do you just simply intimidate him off with a knife but then let him run scot free? If you do, don't be surprised when he comes back better armed and/or with friends. Even bouncers have enough common sense to eject a troublemaker before allowing the situation to escalate.

I'm anxiously awaiting his reply on that.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 11:12am

Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, once she withdrew the knife, I would of just punched her in the face. If you pull a live blade on me you better be prepare to use it.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 11:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amen, brother.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 11:16am

Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    That's more or less it; He once said that the counter to a double-leg takedown is to not be in the area in the first place or to shoot them. Towards the last page of the thread, when someone questionas the details of the story, in the nicest possible way I might add, Dale says he is "obsessing" about the story. This guy indeed sounds strange, If the story is true he will run into huge problems due to gross negligence, and if it isn't then he looks like a sad case who invents stories about how deadly his wife/students are.

Here's my story. This guy came into my training hall one evening and he was a bjjer and he had a shaved head, TAPOUT gear and was shooting up steroids in the changeroom. He couldn't get the technique I was demonstrating becuase all he knew about was muscling through techniqes and didn't understand leverage. So I shot him in the head. See sportfighting doesn't work on the street, and I'm too deadly for t3h l4w.

Or how about: A ninja came into my gym and thought he was too deadly for the mat, so I faked a punch then double legged him because all he has ever dealt with are lunge punches and he didn't train for the ground, so I keylocked him easy and this guy was a top instructor 15th dan. See, it's easy to make up stories, any dolt can do it.
    BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast