Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 3:09am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's odd that he's ok with his wife escalating that situation to the point where someone could get killed. Someone else might not have just let it slide and gone to bathroom, but turned the knife against her.

That's assuming it's not BS, which it sounds like it is.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 3:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Phalange
    2) Jiu Jitsu blue belt (cut the ****, it was supposed to be BJJ, wasn't it?) doesn't know how to throw someone off balance or keep his own balance. are oh ef el.
    You're a little optimistic aboout the quality of BJJ blue belts. They're, obviously, solid on the ground, but quite a lot of them can't throw for ****.
    Last edited by PointyShinyBurn; 5/18/2006 3:36am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 3:32am

Style: BJJ & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by new2bjj
    I'm sorry, it seemed as if the BJJ blue belt was basically going off on the lady, at least as the story is told, so, i still would say that part is uncool. After thinkinhg aout it, it sounds like another " wouldn't it be great if..." story. I still stand by my own story, where i got a flying armbar, when we were doing semi contact stand up, so I have been on both sides of the BJJ debate. Somehow, the Thuggery aspect doesn't sound so unikely. However4. after i got my arm injured, I decided it would be a good idea to go and learn some of that "Gracie ****" .
    How does getting armbarred by a San Da guy put you on both sides of some supposed BJJ debate? And you originally said it was your ribs that got injured, and while I'm note even sure how you would get your ribs bruised from a flying armbar, now you're claiming it was your arm that was hurt.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 3:53am

supporting member
     Style: Yoseikan Budo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meager
    How does getting armbarred by a San Da guy put you on both sides of some supposed BJJ debate? And you originally said it was your ribs that got injured, and while I'm note even sure how you would get your ribs bruised from a flying armbar, now you're claiming it was your arm that was hurt.
    Maybe its a secret 'move your internal organ' technique gone bad.....:qgreenjum
    Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 3:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And guys this is obviously BS

First it start like and "this one time in band camp..."

Then there this 'some sort of jiujitsu guy with a blue belt" how many of you keep your color belt when going to a seminar that has nothing to do with your art ?

Then the shifting the skeleton structure to ease the pressure, now I have been in arm bars and when applied (by a blue belt to say the least!) no amount of shifting skeleton structure will help except the one to let the other arm tap tap tap!

All the while the husband is watching on the corner of his eye but can depict the scene with details....

NINJA pleaaase....
    Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

No longer a Kaju-Critic

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 4:18am

supporting member
     Style: Kajukenbo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ROFL, the stories on that thread were hilarious.

"well this guy did a double leg on grand master poobah and OMG HE HAD A SHOELACE!! HOUSEHOLD ITEMS ARE THE TRUE ANTI-GRAPPLE!"

"Well, this joojitsoo guy came up and was totally going nuts on my wife and finally he just had enough and took her down to a lock. She totally just like shifted her body by a micrometer and then pulled a knife to his throat. I think he pee'd his pants LOL!!!"

Talk about fantasy land. My only hope is that somewhere deep down inside these people realize just how small they really are. That they can not defend their advertised physical abilities and so rely on stories and myth in order to rally supporters to themselves.

Really. The ninja's want to sound tough, but they really need to look and realize there are people ACTUALLY DOING THINGS that MAKE them tough. They are hitting each other to secure knockout. They are choking and straining the bodies of others. All the while having it done to them. These are the tough guys - not people who LARP and sit around the campfire to "talk" about why XYZ is effective.

It always seems funny to me. People like this who consider themselves "martial artists" when really they are theory artists. The true martial artists are actually engaging in martial practice.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 4:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    His wife is an 8th dan in BJK and should have had the maturity and the skill to not let things get out of hand.
    There is the problem.

--J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 4:30am

Style: Short fat wimp style MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey so that's the true secret to how to handle meeting resistence when all you've drilled has been 100% compliant.

They resist, you stab the mother fuckers. Nice, I hadn't thought of that.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 4:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's the ninja way...they took it from the samurais 'you look at me funny I cut your head off' technique

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 5:42am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I think MAP's tolerance of some of the behaviour in that thread along with the thread of modgag makes some of the posters supporting Stabby more insulting than what you'd see here. Seago shitting on Koto is an example I can think of offhand.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast