225130 Bullies, 4126 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 4:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And damn, Mongo, that's some crazy-ass **** :shock:

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 6:34pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats all I can remember over a 3 month period. Thats not even critiquing the technique shown or the claims made be many of the senior guys that came from the US and Europe. Their moronic claims of apptitude and their fanboy followers made me want the building to burn down with everyone trapped inside.

5years prior, it was nothing like that. There was space to train in the honbu and the people that came kept their cocksuckers shut. It was much better because Shawn, Anthony and a few other guys that fought MMA were coming so there was an entirely different aspect being taught.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 7:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale, being the moron that he is, starts going on about 'real life' and how LEO officers use BJK all the time and it is the most effective (take into account that he is a rentacop or some ****). Nevermind that I am an actual ex LEO and many of the guys from my old dept used Bjj of all things.........
    You doubt Dale! Blasphemy!! How dare you use your own personal experience in a feild he's never worked in!:godtroll:

Dale was a high member in the Temple of Set! So he is Uber!:confused2
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 7:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Dale was a high member in the Temple of Set!"

Is this a joke or for real?

If you are for real: LOLOLOLOLOLOL-ROFL-OMG-KTHANKS-L8TA!!!!1!!!!1!!!!
    If that's true it explains everything.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 8:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh its true.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 8:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do tell, Asia. You have my curiousity :D

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 9:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, what I wouldn't give to have a Kyokushin or Judo champ show up at the Bujinkan Honbu Dojo in Japan and challange anyone they have there. Hatsumi, Nagato any Bujinkan students, anyone. I'd like it video taped and put on the internet here at Bullshido.com.

If Hatsumi is running a scam he needs to be found out. He IS guilty of a bullshido cult. I'd persnally do all I can to make this happen. Mongo, dude your in Japan, I've got friends in Japan too. if this can be arranged by anyone lets work it out.

This would be the ultimate Bullshido bust. This one would go down in the hisotry books even further than the punking of Ashida Kim.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 9:08pm

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, it's kind of unfair to challenge Hatsumi. The dude is old, and no one wins any points by picking on old men.

Asia -- you're seriously not shitting us when you say that Dale is/was a member of the Temple of Set? As in the quasi-pagan "OMG MAGICK IS TEH REAL!! new age claptrap?
    --
    L.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 9:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know what you mean Hannibal.But this is not in the same sense as cheating senior citizens out of their social security.These students want to be Ninjas so bad they want to believe it.So they ignore that part of the brain that used for reasoning and deduction.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/22/2006 9:13pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    Man, what I wouldn't give to have a Kyokushin or Judo champ show up at the Bujinkan Honbu Dojo in Japan and challange anyone they have there. Hatsumi, Nagato any Bujinkan students, anyone. I'd like it video taped and put on the internet here at Bullshido.com.

If Hatsumi is running a scam he needs to be found out. He IS guilty of a bullshido cult. I'd persnally do all I can to make this happen. Mongo, dude your in Japan, I've got friends in Japan too. if this can be arranged by anyone lets work it out.

This would be the ultimate Bullshido bust. This one would go down in the hisotry books even further than the punking of Ashida Kim.
    Everyone knows its bullshit, thats why there is so few Japanese involved. Most people that do martial arts in Japan are in Karate, Judo, BJJ and the like. TMA are dying off because people don't want to do them and the majority of the practicioners are old guys that retire from contact Martial Arts because of injuries.

The Bujinkan is mostly foreigners and they are the ones that fund and continue the process. The biggest culprits are in the US, Aus, and Europe. That seems to be the driving force of the stupidity, most efforts would be better concentrated there.

There is no way the BJK will be strong in Japan unless it becomes a MMA gym and one of its fighters wins in Pride.
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast