Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 6:21pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sanjuriu, your defense of your martial art is laughable at best.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 6:28pm

Style: kb, tapping, jjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems that our only choices are to either be indiscriminate spree killers, or honourable yet ineffectual dreamers. Tough call.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 7:26pm

Style: BJJ, WMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    and to comment back on the proof for sanjiuryu or sanzyuryu, sanjuryu and kokondo are one in the same, Sensie paul Areal who studied under such people as Mas Omaya and many more, we are comprised of some styles such as Okinawan Isshin-Ryu karate-do, Sankata karate-jitsu, and Kyokushinkai karate-do. to name a few.and proving to you something that you dont listen to is pointless, and besides i know my martial arts works and it realy doesn't matter what you think or what any one thinks, now does it??
    WTF? You said you're done with the forum and then you post three more times. Not only three more times, but three times in a bloody row! Your school is a joke, and you're a gullible idiot for believing even for a moment anything that you've told us about its origins. How the hell can a school have been founded in the 700's, and then you immediately turn around and say it's built on much younger styles?

Tell me the truth: Do you do any true independent research? Have you looked anything up in a library or on Wikipedia or some other credible source? Or do you just say "Yes sensei" and accept the river of bullshit flowing from your teacher's mouth as gospel?

Old School DM

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 7:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i did not say we dont beat people up, that just not the soul focus, we don't just say, " ok! now break his face in and crack his skull open and rip his arm off!' we arnt blood thirsty killers
    Indiscriminate killing isn't their "soul" focus.... Oh the irony.

You are, however, serial language murderers.

and to comment back on the proof for sanjiuryu or sanzyuryu, sanjuryu and kokondo are one in the same, Sensie paul Areal who studied under such people as Mas Omaya and many more, we are comprised of some styles such as Okinawan Isshin-Ryu karate-do, Sankata karate-jitsu, and Kyokushinkai karate-do. to name a few.and proving to you something that you dont listen to is pointless, and besides i know my martial arts works and it realy doesn't matter what you think or what any one thinks, now does it??
    Your sensei was a direct student of Mas Omaya? Really? If I was a sensei with a proud lineage like that, you can bet yer ass I'd be proclaiming it from the roof tops. Where, perchance, might we go to see Sensei Areal's lineage? Every dojo seems to have a web page, and surely he would document his connection to such a great martial artist, but my google fu appears weak because I can't find it.
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 10:01pm

Style: sanjuriu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok fine if all you do if say your wrong even if people show there proof then i'm write your a bunch of bullys who's only concern is being stupid

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 10:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok his history and info can be found on many kokondo websites maby you should do soem research.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 10:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you know none of you have given any credablity for your martial arts either so i realy am getting tired of all this, this isn't a amartial arts website this is a gang of thugs. im sure the orignal martial artist wanted people to be doing things like disprove each other instead of worrying about them selves

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:14am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Our martial arts don't lay claim to a ludicrous millenia old heritage that cannot be researched and proven while simultaneously teaching seemingly lack luster techniques and strategies.

And no, the web sites you inssist we check don't help your case, and not for the reason you think.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 4:49am

Style: BJJ, WMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok fine if all you do if say your wrong even if people show there proof then i'm write your a bunch of bullys who's only concern is being stupid
    Show proof? Are you kidding me? You haven't done **** here but claim a crazy heritage of a martial art that, essentially, is non-violent, but somehow effective nonetheless?

you know none of you have given any credablity for your martial arts either so i realy am getting tired of all this
    Hi, I study Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Eduardo de Lima. His instructor was Carlos Gracie Jr., whose instructor was Carlos Gracie Sr., who learned jiu-jitsu from Mitsuo Maeda. This system's effectiveness is proven in both the way it is trained (heavy emphasis on randori sparring) and the results in the ring.

My other style listed is WMA (Western Martial Arts), which is academic more than martial. I and a group with whom I study research and attempt to recreate historical armed fighting styles from fighting manuals. Unlike yourself, sir, I will admit that our lineage cannot be traced any further than the relatively recent boom of interest in WMA.

Now, isn't honesty nice? I have made no claims I cannot back up, such as impossible lineages or "too deadly to train" techniques. I believe the frustration you are currently feeling would be the fact that you cannot be completely honest with us.

And I'm still waiting for you to "leave this message board for good."

Old School DM

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 8:31am

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok his history and info can be found on many kokondo websites maby you should do soem research.

Hi. Let me introduce you to my little friend. I like to call him "logical thought". He's pretty useful to have around. He can help you communicate effectively by eliminating little problems like "dumbass comments" from your writing.

Please feel free to provide us with ONE link to a website that lists your sensei and his style as descending directly from Mas Oyama. Thanks in advance.

PS - Perhaps you're unclear on the concept of "proof". See, if you come here and spout claims - like that your martial art is 1600 years old and descends through a bunch of people including Oyama, then it is up to YOU to provide the proven research. We get to make fun of you until you do. Its pretty much our main form of amusement.
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast