Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    6/21/2006 5:46am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cripple fight! (Seriously, though.. LOL@the "love your work" comment. I hear ya)

Wifey, can you please give us a specific example of the curriculum devised to assist a disabled practitioner?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2006 8:06am

Style: EX WC NOOB to MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey guy's

Did anyone notice, on their schedule, they have the Deadly Black Belt Club. The BBC holds Special seminars every saturday......now where did i hear about BBC BS before hummmmm.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 12:31pm

Style: sanjuriu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in sanjuriu martial arts and i will tell you right now that it works! i have been in many fights and have beat down my oppoents over and over, just because we are differnt then the ufc and dont just randonly swing at our oppent doesn't make us bullshido, our history in fact, not because some one told me, i researched it, comes as far back as 400 a.d from the samurai. i am deeply offended when you say that it is "a waste of time" "bullshido" or w/e you call it. and again such things as the ufc have rules in there fights, we do not, you wanna kick in the balls, kick in the balls! i am sick of people like you saying that just because some of our students look weak or are doing something stupid, and we dont have good ad's for the internet, you asume we are lame, well guess what your the bullshido eating bullys of america, you make martial arts about beating people up, in sted of learning how to defene your body and your freinds. so excuse me when i say. GO EAT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 12:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    when we say that we teach the physicaly and mentally challenged we give them what they can use, yes a crippled person cant throw some but i've seen a crippled but a person in an arm lock and get him on the ground. I have a freind who is crippled and he can fight decently. so back off and yet again WHY THE F(*& ARE YOU MAKING FUN A CRIPPLED KIDS YOU LOSERS LOL MAUAHAHAHAH YOU BULLSHIDO EATING REJECTS MAUHAHAHAHDIE IN YOUR OWN SELF GUILT YOU FACELESS IDIOTS MAUAHAH!

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 12:40pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    when we say that we teach the physicaly and mentally challenged we give them what they can use, yes a crippled person cant throw some but i've seen a crippled but a person in an arm lock and get him on the ground. I have a freind who is crippled and he can fight decently. so back off and yet again WHY THE F(*& ARE YOU MAKING FUN A CRIPPLED KIDS YOU LOSERS LOL MAUAHAHAHAH YOU BULLSHIDO EATING REJECTS MAUHAHAHAHDIE IN YOUR OWN SELF GUILT YOU FACELESS IDIOTS MAUAHAH!
    Excellent point!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 12:51pm

Style: BJJ, WMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    our history in fact, not because some one told me, i researched it, comes as far back as 400 a.d from the samurai.
    Sweet! That's before the samurai were even created as a social class! You must be really hardcore.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 1:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok since your being sarcastic about the hardcore thing, yes i know they wernt a social class then but that would mean it was around before they were called samurai. make any sence? or is trying to talk to you going to be pointless?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 1:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my mistake on the 400 a.d. thing that was a complete error. excuse me for that. but if you go to www.swordforumbungei.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php.?t=4685&sid=0f302890068722e670558f3d 4fd78bf5 and look under samurai culture you can find the correct year. wich is749 a.d. which can be disbuted because it predates the commonly accepted date of established ryuha. my appologies on the 400 a.d. comment wrong data
    Last edited by sanjuriu; 6/26/2006 1:14pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 1:10pm

Style: BJJ, WMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok since your being sarcastic about the hardcore thing, yes i know they wernt a social class then but that would mean it was around before they were called samurai. make any sence? or is trying to talk to you going to be pointless?
    Oh no, you're talking down to me. Now my feelings are hurt. :crybaby2:

It's fascinating, though, that this supposed "ancient" martial art is far older than any legitimate koryu. Do you guys have lineage scrolls? Mention in other primary sources from, well, the past 1500 years? Anything to prove this claim?

I bloody hate it when people say their art is older than Moses...

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/26/2006 1:16pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in sanjuriu martial arts and i will tell you right now that it works! i have been in many fights and have beat down my oppoents over and over, just because we are differnt then the ufc and dont just randonly swing at our oppent doesn't make us bullshido, our history in fact, not because some one told me, i researched it, comes as far back as 400 a.d from the samurai. i am deeply offended when you say that it is "a waste of time" "bullshido" or w/e you call it. and again such things as the ufc have rules in there fights, we do not, you wanna kick in the balls, kick in the balls! i am sick of people like you saying that just because some of our students look weak or are doing something stupid, and we dont have good ad's for the internet, you asume we are lame, well guess what your the bullshido eating bullys of america, you make martial arts about beating people up, in sted of learning how to defene your body and your freinds. so excuse me when i say. GO EAT BULLSHIDO!

Holy **** 400AD? There were samurai is 400AD. proof please. Some crippled retard posting on the internet (ie you) is not proof.
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast