Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 3:08pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic
    Is he saying Japanese karate existed before Funakoshi?
    No he saying an ancient Japanese Jujutsu School was resurrected as a American Karate school.

Kinda like the mormon and jesus.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 3:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuriu
    no proof??!?!?!? ive been talking about it for the past 5 pages!!!! this website is getting annoying, it's really dumb when i've been posting for 5 pages now and you still say i have no proof. the saying is right. "if people don't want to belive the truth they just won't" i'm sorry but if it comes across to you as bs then thats your oppinon. but when i've done the research post on the last 5 pages and have been making phone calls like crazy. it pisses me off when u still insist that it's bs. heres a hint people don't really like people when all they do is say bad things. so losen up your ass hole and open up your mind to oppinons other then your own!

You have offered NO proof. That Sanzyu Ryu existed in 700s and was ressurected on a different continent. I happen to know ALOT about Japanese MA and how koryu arts work and you have not displayed any real knowledge of the subject. Again you don't realize how silly it is to claim a school that was not only founded before Takenouchi Ryu but STILL being taught with no proof of how it could have been "ressurected".
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 4:07pm

Style: sanjuriu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fine i well stop, only because i have told all i know andyou still say it's wrong, let me ask you this. ifwe had nom proof for gravity wiould that mean gravity is wrong? NO! so as to keep you from saying more things i will drop it and say " fine think what you want"

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 4:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fine i well stop, only because i have told all i know andyou still say it's wrong, let me ask you this. ifwe had nom proof for gravity wiould that mean gravity is wrong? NO! so as to keep you from saying more things i will drop it and say " fine think what you want"
    5.4 for that landing.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 4:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Newton had proof gravity. However, if you claim that there was something older called bonbonberries and they work like gravity why should we believe you? Caues you said it doesn't mean its true.

Well by you logic, I study SuperNinja Ryu Super Ninjajutsu. Its 1.3 millions years old used by the first homo sapien. I say it therefore it it is proven. DON'T QUESTION ME!

You knowledge of JMA is at point where you don't know enough to realize how dumb you are. That probably a common theme isnlife for you. Do you talk international politics during your McDonald's Shift?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blah Blah Blah

Bottomline if what you say was true there would be evidence to support it. We are talking about a MAN MADE thing not something that occurs naturally. The Japanese are extremely good at taking records, especially when it comes to MA schools. There would be several Japanese Historians and Researches that would be really intrested in the material that pretains to this school since its still being taught.

Simply give it up there are several things that could support your claim that is common to koryu JMA. You mentioned NONE of them which means you probably don't know dick about how old JMA schools worked so taking your word for it isn't going to cut it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 4:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Blah Blah Blah

Bottomline if what you say was true there would be evidence to support it. We are talking about a MAN MADE thing not something that occurs naturally. The Japanese are extremely good at taking records, especially when it comes to MA schools. There would be several Japanese Historians and Researches that would be really intrested in the material that pretains to this school since its still being taught.

Simply give it up there are several things that could support your claim that is common to koryu JMA. You mentioned NONE of them which means you probably don't know dick about how old JMA schools worked so taking your word for it isn't going to cut it.
    Thus Asia has spoken. The Middle Years of Asia, 12:3

Old School DM

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 6:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Arrrrggggg, I violate my solemn oath...

DUMBASS - there is independant evidence for something that sounds a lot like this "gravity" of which you speak.... ie. I drop something and it falls, much as predicted by the new fangled theory.

Your ancient, deadly martial art, on the other hand, appears to violate everything that very knowledgeable people already know about Japanese martial arts, and there is no evidence beyond your babblings to back that up.

Can you pick out the difference in the two situations? (of course not, why did I even ask)
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 8:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikijitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I pose a simple question, based on the pretense that this is a site for practitioners of Martial Arts to compare styles, even if it is for the thuggish purpose of shouting "I'M BETTER THAN YOU".

What study have you done into our system? I've gone through seven pages and seen nothing solid given, merely picking on the member registered as "Sanjuriu", and assaults on our sales pitch on the front page of a site that was honestly tacked together by Sensei Shepard, while he was working down multiple jobs to pay for the school and feed his family, woven in the midst of several other sites being constructed.

I've seen no actual solid argument against the system itself. You've done nothing but make assumptions and guesses, at most wielding poor reasoning based on freeze-frame pictures.

Such as the argument against a knife defense picture. You can honestly say that you can read enough about our system to accurately assess and critisize it, and dismiss it as garbage? That's most impressive, indeed.

Now I'm not saying there aren't valid arguments after this seventh page I've read to, but thus far I see no discussion of a martial art, all I see is children that have little idea of what they speak, and seek to tear down that which they don't understand.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 9:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemus
    I've seen no actual solid argument against the system itself. You've done nothing but make assumptions and guesses, at most wielding poor reasoning based on freeze-frame pictures.
    Wow, thread necromancy FTW.

Okay, perhaps you learned a different sort of logical thinking than the rest of us, but basically, if you claim that something extraordinary happened - such as the resurrection of a martial art hundreds of years later on another continent, the onus is on you to provid proof.

We don't have to prove that your system is bullshit. You have to prove that it isn't.

Feel free. We wait with baited breath.
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast